Diary Entry 8

July 10, 2018

Dear Diary,

These past few weeks have been an emotional rollercoaster, and today, I find myself at a crossroads, grappling with my heartache. The pain of seeing Taehyung with his boyfriend has become unbearable, and I've made the difficult decision to start distancing myself from him.

It's not an easy choice, but I know it's necessary for my own well-being. Every time I see him, it feels like my heart is being torn apart all over again. The smiles I wear have become a facade, a mask I wear to shield myself from the pain within. I can no longer pretend that everything is okay when it's not.

Distancing myself from Taehyung is like walking away from a part of my own heart. But I know that staying close will only deepen the wounds, making it harder to heal. I must find the strength to let go, to give myself the space and time to mend the pieces of my broken heart.

I've started to immerse myself more in my work, seeking solace in the lines of code and the intricacies of my projects. It helps me stay focused, to keep my mind from wandering to thoughts of Taehyung. But even in my work, I can't escape the echoes of his laughter or the memories we shared.

With my colleagues, I try to be present and engaged, but it's getting harder to hide the pain. They've noticed my withdrawal and have asked if something is wrong, but I can't bring myself to confide in them. I don't want to burden them with my heartache, so I continue to push it all down, burying my emotions deep within.

I've also been spending more time on my own, finding comfort in solitude. It's in these quiet moments that I allow myself to grieve, to cry and mourn the love that could never be. I let myself feel the pain, hoping that by acknowledging it, I can begin to heal.

It's a lonely path, Diary, but I know it's a necessary one. I must learn to let go, to accept that some things are not meant to be, no matter how much my heart yearns for them. It's time to find the courage to move forward, to find happiness within myself and not rely on someone else to complete me.

I'll cherish the memories I have with Taehyung, but I must learn to release my hold on him. Life goes on, and I must find my own way, even if it feels like I'm navigating in the dark.

With a heavy heart and a determination to heal,

Jungkook

___________

It is getting emo!! I am not liking it 🥺🥺

You better Vote and comment. See you soon : )