Diary entry 34

June 25, 2019

Hey there, dear diary. It's been quite a long and exhausting day at the office, but I finally managed to steal a few moments to write to you. Taehyung is busy feeding Yeontan, so I thought I'd take this opportunity to pour my thoughts out.

Speaking of Yeontan, he's truly become an important part of our family. He's like our little fur baby, and despite my playful jealousy, I can't deny how much I adore the little guy. Taehyung and Yeontan have a special bond, and it warms my heart to see them together.

The coming weekend, we've decided to visit my parents in Busan. I'm really looking forward to this trip because, you know what, diary? I've never taken Taehyung to show around my hometown before. Yeah, I know it's weird, right? But I was a little jealous and heartbroken when we went to Busan last time, but then, I am trying to be jealous again thinking that my parents would love Taehyung more than they love me. Silly, I know.

I can never be jealous of my parents loving him more than me. I want my husband to have everything, even my share of love.

But this time, I've decided to show Taehyung every place that holds dear memories for me in the city of Busan. I want him to experience everything that shaped me into the person I am today. I know he'll love it, and I can't wait to see his reactions.

Oh, and about Yeontan, we've planned to leave him with Jimin for the weekend. I trust Jimin with my whole heart, and I know he'll take good care of our little fur baby while we're away.

You know what, diary? I really need this break. Lately, some weird things have been happening with me. The pain in my neck and arm has spread to my jaw and chest, and today, while I was working on my computer, I suddenly saw black for a few moments. The world was spinning around me, and it was quite scary. I think I need to take some time away from work and the computer screen. It's definitely taking a toll on my health, and that's one of the reasons I'm really looking forward to this trip.

I just need some rest, and I'm sure I'll be fine. Maybe when we come back from Busan, I'll visit the doctor just to be sure everything's okay.

Well, I better get some rest now. Taehyung is calling me, and I need to take care of myself. I'll write to you again soon, diary. Take care and wish me luck for our trip!

With love and exhaustion,

Jungkook