Diary entry 36

July 5, 2019

Dear diary,

We're back from Busan, and Taehyung is fast asleep, looking like the epitome of beauty and grace even in his slumber. I can't help but feel overwhelmingly lovesick at this moment. All I want is to whisk Taehyung away to a place where no one can disturb us. I want to keep him hidden in my arms, away from any pain or harm this cruel world might bring.

He's sleeping now, cuddling that adorable bunny plushie he bought during our shopping trip. Oh, I haven't told you about that, have I? Taehyung said I looked like a bunny when I smile, and that's why he got that plushie. He told me that whenever I'm not there or when I'm busy with work, he'll sleep cuddled up to that bunny until I come back to him and hold him close.

Gosh, I feel so nostalgic as I write this. The last few months have been nothing short of beautiful with Taehyung by my side. It feels like I have everything now. There's not a single complaint from life. I have a great job, a lovely house that we call our home, and Taehyung, who is the beating heart of my existence.

I am awake, it's quite late, and I should be heading to sleep. However, there's something stirring inside me, giving birth to a hint of anxiety. Even in contentment, I can't shake the feeling that something might be slipping away. It's an uneasy sensation, and I don't quite know what to make of it.

Like there is something I need to hold on before it's too late.

Or maybe I am just overthinking. I don't know why such thoughts keep occuring to me now a days. It's like one moment, I am fine and next, i just want to hug Taehyung and never let him go.

Like there is something that is approaching towards my husband to hurt him.... I want to keep him safe.

But then, I look at Taehyung's peaceful sleeping face, and all the restlessness disappears. His mere presence erases all worries. His smile brightens my day, and I know, no matter what might come, he will always be by my side.

On another note, I've decided to visit the doctor tomorrow. The neck and back pains, the weakness in my body, and the occasional anxiety are getting worse. It's all starting to scare me, but I hope and pray that everything will be alright.

I just want to be healthy and happy, for myself and for Taehyung. He deserves the best version of me, and I'll do whatever it takes to be that for him.

Well, it's time for me to sleep now. I hope tomorrow brings good news from the doctor. Until then, wish me luck, dear diary.

With love and anticipation,

Jungkook