Diary entry 50

October 16, 2019

Dear Diary,

We have finally arrived in Daegu, Taehyung's birth city, and let me tell you, I have already fallen head over heels for this beautiful place. It seems like I eventually fall in love with everything connected to Taehyung.

Yup, I am utterly and hopelessly lovesick.

We are staying at a hotel for now, but our real adventure begins tomorrow when we move to a cottage by the serene lakeside. Taehyung used to go fishing with his grandmother there, and he told me so many heartwarming stories about those days. I can't wait to experience that same magic with him now.

The excitement is bubbling inside me like a kid on Christmas morning. I have planned so many surprises for Taehyung, and I can't wait to see the joy on his face. I want to make every moment of this vacation special for him, just like he makes every moment of my life special.

Oh, Taehyung is nagging me to come and sleep now. He always takes care of me, making sure I get enough rest. I love how he fusses over me and makes sure I am comfortable and happy.

So, I bid you goodbye for now, my dear diary. I'm going to surrender myself to the warm and loving embrace of my husband. Taehyung's love is like a cocoon of happiness, and I never want to leave it.

Until next time,

Jungkook