Diary entry 12

August 19, 2018

Dear Diary,

The trip to Busan was an experience I will cherish for a lifetime. The days spent in my hometown, surrounded by the love of my parents, were nothing short of magical. But what made it even more special was having Taehyung by my side throughout the journey.

From the moment we boarded the bus to Busan, to the day we left for Seoul , Taehyung never left my side. It was like destiny had decided to intertwine our paths during this trip, and I couldn't be more grateful for it.

The day I decided to meet my parents, Taehyung came up saying he will also join me, if I allow him, that is. And why in the world wouldn't i want that? I was so happy

The dinner with my parents was heartwarming, and I watched with joy as they fell for Taehyung's charm, just as I did. He effortlessly charmed them with his warm smile and genuine interest in our conversations. My parents even invited him to stay the night, and he gladly accepted, making the night even more special.

We went to the terrace for stargazing, and the sight was breathtaking. The sky adorned with a full moon and a blanket of shimmering stars made the night feel like a dream. But what made it even more beautiful was Taehyung's presence beside me. If calm and comfort were personified, they would be Kim Taehyung.

The soft breeze danced around us, and I found myself in awe of this moment we were sharing. I could sense that Taehyung had something on his mind, something he wanted to tell me, but he seemed to hold himself back. His questions left me feeling curious and confused, wondering what was going on in his heart.

There was a moment when I wanted to reach out and hold his hand as it rested on the railing, but I stopped myself. The fear of my emotions overflowing, of crossing an unspoken boundary, held me back. The intensity of my feelings was overwhelming, and I didn't know how to handle them.

As the night wore on, we eventually said our goodnights and retired to our respective rooms. But sleep eluded me that night, my mind filled with thoughts of Taehyung. I wondered if he, too, was lying awake, contemplating the same feelings that I was.

The morning came, and we bid goodbye to my parents, leaving my heart heavy with mixed emotions. Taehyung's response to my parents' invitation to visit them again left me inquisitive. The look in his beautiful eyes held a sea of emotions as he said he will love to visit my parents again if I bring him next time, it left me with so many questions.

As we rejoined our colleagues, I couldn't shake off the lingering feelings from the night before. Taehyung and I continued to share friendly banter, but beneath the surface, there was an unspoken understanding that something had shifted between us.

Whole trip, he was always beside me, laughing at my stupidity and embarassing stuttering whenever he would hold my hand or look at me as if I hold his world. It was a nice feeling, walking around Busan with Taehyung's fingers intertwined with mine.

My heart was flying high with hopes and happiness.

The trip to Busan brought us closer, and I can't help but wonder what the future holds for us. I yearn to know what Taehyung truly feels, to understand the depths of his heart, just as he seems to understand mine.

With a heart filled with hope and uncertainty,

Jungkook

_________

Hmm..... maybe things are clearing out now 😉