Diary entry 16

September 14, 2018

Dear Diary,

This past week has been a rollercoaster of emotions, with twists and turns that I never saw coming. Taehyung, the mischievous and playful boy that he is, pulled a prank on me that had me feeling like an absolute fool. But in the end, it led to the most beautiful revelation that filled my heart with joy and contentment.

It all started when Taehyung confessed that the boy he introduced as his boyfriend was actually his best friend, Park Jimin.I was taken aback and confused by this revelation, wondering why Taehyung would lie about something so personal. That's when he told me that he did it because he was desperate. He wanted to see if I would open up about my feelings, to see if I had feelings for him too.

My heart raced as he spoke, realizing that Taehyung had seen right through me. He had witnessed my crush on him turning into something deeper, something more serious. And I felt like an idiot as Taehyung and Jimin made fun of my reactions whenever Jimin visited Taehyung.

I couldn't help but glare at Jimin, pretending like I wasn't interested in Taehyung's boyfriend, when in reality, I was all ears, listening to their conversations whenever Jimin was around. My emotions were getting the best of me, and I felt so possessive and foolish for taking the prank so seriously.

But as I came to know more about Jimin, I realized what a nice person he is. He cares deeply for Taehyung and has been by his side since childhood. It was heartwarming to see the bond they shared, and it made me happy to know that Taehyung has someone like Jimin in his life.

And then, Jimin told me something that made my heart soar. He revealed that Taehyung used to whine to him every night on call, saying that I was ignoring him. Taehyung cared about me too, and it filled me with such warmth and joy to know that he had feelings for me.

I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, and my heart feels light and contented. The boy who is laughing in front of me, who pranked me so playfully, is the one I love, and he loves me back. I can't believe my luck, and I feel like the luckiest person on the planet.

Now, as I write this, I can't help but smile at the thought of the future ahead. Our love is genuine, and I know that it will be a source of happiness for both of us. There's no place for pain and tears in our lives anymore, only joy and love.

With a heart filled with love and excitement for what lies ahead,

Jungkook