Diary entry 31

May 8, 2019

Hey, dear diary. Today was quite a hectic day, and I'm feeling a bit tired, but I wanted to take a moment to jot down my thoughts before I hit the hay.

Taehyung and I decided to invite our work friends over for dinner tonight. They've been asking for it ever since we got married, and we thought it would be a fun way to hang out outside of the office. Taehyung also invited Jimin to join us, and I have to admit, I'm really happy to have him as a friend.

Despite my initial reservations about Jimin being Taehyung's boyfriend , I've come to realize that he's a great guy and an even better friend. I didn't realize when I become so comfortable around him and started considering him as a close friend of mine too.

Our friendship is unique, filled with playful fights and banter. Jimin always warns me about hurting Taehyung. He would often point his cute little index finger at me and warn me in that childish voice of his that if i hurted Taehyung ever, he will come after me and kill me with his smol hands, but he knows as well as I do that I'd never do anything to harm my Taehyung. My love for him is written all over my heart and actions.

I'd rather die before seeing Taehyung cry because of me.

As I'm sitting here waiting for Taehyung to finish his call, I can't help but feel a bit exhausted. Today was busy, and I helped Taehyung in the kitchen, which was fun but also tiring. I've noticed that I get tired more easily these days, even with simple tasks. Maybe I need to get more rest and take care of myself better.

Oh, and my neck has been bothering me too. It's probably just from all the stress and tension lately. I'll try to relax and maybe get a massage from Taehyung later, if he's not too busy on that call!

Speaking of which, I can't help but feel a tiny bit jealous of whoever Taehyung is talking to on the phone for so long. I know, it's silly, but I can't help but wonder who's taking up so much of his time. I trust Taehyung completely, but I guess a little jealousy is natural when you love someone so deeply.

Well, I should probably wrap this up before I doze off on my diary. Taehyung will be done soon, and I can finally get some rest. Tomorrow's a new day, and I'm looking forward to spending more time with my amazing husband and wonderful friends.

Goodnight, diary. Until next time!

With love and a little bit of jealousy,

Jungkook