Diary entry 17

October 14, 2018

Dear Diary,

I can hardly believe that it's been a month since Taehyung and I started our relationship. These past few weeks have been nothing short of magical, and I can confidently say that I have been living the best days of my life.

Taehyung and I have been going on dates, spending time together, and making the most of every moment we have. Some days, we simply watch movies together at my apartment, cuddling close and stealing sweet kisses. Every touch, every kiss feels like a blessing, and I cherish every second we spend together.

It's a beautiful feeling to be in love and know that it's reciprocated. We no longer hide our affection for each other at work, and our colleagues know about our relationship. Their playful teasing and hoots leave me blushing whenever Taehyung pecks my cheek and walks away with that mischievous glint in his eye. I know he does it deliberately to leave me a blushing mess, and I can't help but find it utterly endearing.

Every night, we fall asleep on video call, waking up to each other's faces in the morning. It feels like we're living out some teenage love story, with the cringiest and most adorable moments making us feel butterflies in our stomachs. A simple look from Taehyung, filled with love and affection, sends my heart soaring with hundreds of emotions.

He loves to talk, and sometimes I find myself simply admiring him silently, getting lost in the way his eyes light up when he's passionate about something. It leads to playful pillow fights when I realize I haven't paid much attention to what he was saying, but it only adds to the joy and laughter we share together.

I can't get enough of Taehyung, and I don't think I ever will. My life feels like a beautiful fairytale, and I am so grateful for every moment we have shared. But as I write this, I am also feeling a little nervous and anxious.

Tomorrow, I am going to meet Taehyung's dad for the first time, and I can't help but feel a mix of excitement and apprehension. I want his dad to approve of our relationship, to see how much Taehyung and I care for each other. I hope that he can see how much I love his son and that he can trust us to take care of each other.

I know that the journey ahead may have its challenges, but with Taehyung by my side, I am ready to face anything that comes our way. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us, and I am filled with hope and love as I think about all the beautiful moments we will share together.

With a heart full of love and nerves for tomorrow,

Jungkook