Diary entry 5

May 15, 2018

Dear Diary,

Today, the universe bestowed upon me a moment so surreal, so unexpected, that I still can't believe it happened. As I sat in the office cafe, sipping on my coffee and daydreaming about Kim Taehyung, little did I know that this day would bring a twist that would make my heart soar to heights unknown.

I was lost in thought, reminiscing about our past encounters, when suddenly, Taehyung appeared by my side, that captivating smile playing on his lips. He greeted me warmly and asked if he could join me. What do you think i must have done? Of course, I eagerly invited him to sit, trying to keep my excitement in check.

Don't tease me now!

We chatted casually about various topics, and I was doing my best to act normal, even though my heart was threatening to burst from my chest. You can imagine how normal i would have been looking with my lovesick smile guled to my stupid face. But then, in the middle of our conversation, he casually dropped a question that took my breath away.

"Jungkook, I was wondering, could I have your number?" he asked, looking at me with those enchanting eyes.

For a moment, I couldn't process the request. Did he just ask for my number? Did I hear him right? My mind was racing, and I felt like I was choking on my coffee as I tried to respond. "Uh, sure! Yeah, of course!" I stammered, my face turning crimson with both surprise and happiness.

He chuckled softly, probably finding my reaction amusing, and I quickly scribbled my number on a piece of paper. Handing it to him, my heart pounded like never before. He thanked me, flashing that heart-stopping smile, and said he'd like to stay in touch outside of work.

Diary, you won't believe how over the moon I am right now. Taehyung asked for my number! It feels like a dream come true, and I can't help but wonder what this may mean. Could this be a sign that he feels something more too? Or is he just being friendly? Regardless, I'm filled with hope and excitement, as beautiful possibilities seem to unfold before me.

Diary, I'm walking on air, but I'm also filled with uncertainty. Does this mean something more? Or is it how he is with everyone? I don't know, but I'm willing to embrace this newfound connection and see where it takes us.

As the day goes on, my feelings for Taehyung grow even more intense. I find myself replaying every word of our conversation, analyzing every smile and glance. It's like my heart has taken control of my brain, and I'm a helpless passenger in this rollercoaster of emotions.

I don't know what the future holds, and I'm trying not to get ahead of myself, but I can't help but hope for something magical. Maybe, just maybe, there's a spark of something more between us, and this is just the beginning of a beautiful journey.

Diary, keep your pages ready because I'm diving headfirst into this adventure with Taehyung. Who knows where it'll lead, but I'm ready to face it with all the dramatic flair and surprise that life has thrown my way.

With butterflies and stars in my eyes,

Jungkook

__________

Are you even enjoying? Should i Continue?? Or drop the idea??

But Jungkook in this ff is so cute!!!!