Diary entry 30

May 7, 2019

Hey there, my dear diary! I'm absolutely bursting with happiness, and I can't wait to share the magical evening I had with Taehyung on our anniversary. It was beyond anything I could have imagined!

So, picture this: a clear night sky, twinkling with stars, and the city lights below creating a breathtaking panorama. Taehyung surprised me with a candlelight dinner on the terrace, under that vast, dreamy sky. It was like something out of a fairytale, and I couldn't believe my eyes when I stepped onto the terrace.

The city lights painted a beautiful canvas, with a myriad of colors dancing in the dark. The stars above seemed to twinkle with delight, as if they were celebrating our love too. It was the most magical scenery I've ever seen, and it was all for us, just for our special day.

To make the evening even more perfect, Taehyung had arranged a scrumptious dinner with all my favorite dishes. We enjoyed each other's company, laughing, talking, and sharing our dreams for the future. Being with Taehyung makes every moment feel like a dream come true.

And you know what, dear diary? I had a surprise of my own for Taehyung. I had bought a beautiful heart-shaped pendant for him, with a stunning red gem in the center. It symbolized my love for him, which burns passionately just like that red gem.

When we returned to our room after dinner, Taehyung was standing in front of the mirror, doing his skincare routine before going to bed. That was the perfect moment, and I couldn't resist. I carefully locked the pendant around his neck, and when he saw it, he was surprised and touched.

He traced his fingers over the pendant, and I couldn't help but smile like a lovesick fool. Taehyung told me he loved it, and it melted my heart. I hugged him from behind, and we stayed like that for a while, just soaking in the moment and our love for each other.

I can't believe how lucky I am to have Taehyung as my husband. He brings so much joy and love into my life, and I can't imagine my days without him. Every day with him is like living in a dream, and I'm so grateful for each moment we spend together.

Well, I better wrap this up before I get lost in my thoughts again. I feel this slight pain in my neck. I slept on wrong side last night, i guess....I really don't care about correct posture when Taehyung is in my arms..... hehe.. anyways... I just wanted to share this wonderful evening with you, dear diary. I'll be back soon to share more of the beautiful moments that life brings our way.

With all my love and happiness,

Jungkook