Letter to Taehyung

Hey My Love,

a, b, c, d. e, f, g, h, I love you still....and you know I always will : )

By the time you will get this letter, I will be gone. I know it will make you cry, I cried writing it too. I wanted to live happily with you, to protect you from all the pain but destiny became my enemy, baby.... these tears became a part of our lives.

I am sorry, I couldn't fulfill my promises. I tried by best to keep it a secret from you but just how long could I had kept all of it from you. I am lucky that I got to meet you, to love you, to be called your husband, to be loved by someone as angelic as you even if it was just for a short period of time.

Everything was perfect, only if it could last a little longer.

I wish I could say these things to you in person, but I fear I won't have enough strength to do so.

I want you to know how much I love you, Taehyung. You are my light, my life, my everything. From the moment I met you, I knew my heart had found its home in yours. The love we shared was like a fairytale, and I will cherish every moment we spent together.

Please don't blame yourself for anything after my departure. Fate dealt us this cruel hand, but I want you to know that you brought so much happiness into my life. You gave me the most beautiful memories and made my life worth living. I am eternally grateful for your love.

Even though I won't be physically present, my love for you will never fade. I will always be by your side, guiding you and protecting you from above. I'll be your guardian angel, watching over you every step of the way. When you feel lost, just close your eyes and feel my love surrounding you.

I know it's hard to imagine a life without me, but I want you to find a reason to live after I'm gone. You have so much love and kindness in your heart, and I want you to share that with the world. Continue to spread your light and touch the lives of others, just as you touched mine.

Please don't forget to smile, love. Your smile is the most beautiful thing in the world, and it has the power to brighten the darkest of days. Keep laughing, keep dreaming, and keep living life to the fullest. I want you to be happy, even when I'm not there to share it with you.

I know it's easier said than done, but try not to dwell on the pain of losing me. Remember the love, the laughter, and the joy we shared. Hold onto those precious memories and let them be a source of comfort in your darkest moments.

I know it is hard, baby.... so hard to stay strong when you are alone. I know  you will cry reading it just as bad as I am doing right now.

Stop crying please, you look ugly. You know I love your smiling face more, don't you? You haven't lost me, baby....I am still here....with you, Like I promised, I will always stay with you. I wanted to fight.... I wanted to fight fate and destiny but how could I have fought against my heart, love? The pain got too much, love and I couldn't take it anymore.... You tell me, do you want me to suffer more? Forgive your husbun na.....see, he is showing puppy eyes.

You know I love you, don't you? I promised to love you till the end nd see...I fulfilled my promise. I told you it's only you now....till my last breathe and even after that.... I fulfilled that promise too. I fulfilled all my promises baby love....just not this one, to stay there with you and protect you from all this pain..... Can't you forgive me for this one? I am sorry, love..... Please don't cry anymore.

I am right there with you, try to feel me once again....I am still with you, I am watching you cry, I am watching you skipping meals, I am watching you neglecting your health....I am watching everything baby nd it's hurting me so much....I feel so helpless....I want to wipe your tears so desperately but I can't....Please wipe those for me....please!

I promised baby that I will always come back to you? See.....I am back to you again.....not fully maybe but with everything I have in me. We won't be talking like before...that's all. I will still be loving you like your idiot. I will still get jealous if someone tried to flirt with you. I will still get mad if you stayed awake after a long, tiring day thinking about me .... I will still motivate you to move forward towards your dreams....It's just that I won't be wording them out, Taehyung...you will have to feel them.

You will have to move on from my absence, baby.... at least till I find a way to reach you again.

You can do it, baby....You are my strong boy. If you ever feel like talking to me, you know where to find me. I will always listen to you,love. Don't do that to yourself, pls.... It hurts me more than anything watching you guys like this. I love you so much baby.... stop hurting yourself.

You don't have to beg me to come back, love.... I am always there, I am hidden in your dreams, baby... I am a part of your cravings, I am fuel to your passion, I am the smile on your face, in your tears.... I am crying right there in your longing for me.....I am waiting for you to fulfill all my dreams, baby.... I want us to be special....I don't want us to be a sad ending, baby.... Can you make it happy for both of us?

Please.....

I am not there to wipe your tears, please wipe them for me.

I promise you, I will find you in my next life too. Even if I forget everything, I will still fall for you. I will love you worth two lives when we meet next time. You won't have to wait for me for too long. I will come running to you like a fresh wave of air and take away all the pain in your life.

I want you to know that our love is timeless and transcends even death. I may not be physically present, but my love for you will endure forever. I will love you in this life and the next, and every moment in between.

I must go now, my love. My time in this world is drawing to a close, and I want you to remember me with a smile on your face. Live your life to the fullest, and know that I will be with you always.

Yours forever and always,

Jungkook

Hey Guys!! So the story is over.

Life is so short and unpredictable. We don't know when we will lose someone who means everything to us, or when it will be our last breathe.

Live like it's your last day. Love like you will never get the chance again, Smile like you hit the jackpot, laugh until tears come out of your eyes....

Forgive people. Ask for forgiveness if you have hurted someone. This is life and it will be over one day or the other. The pain we leave behind can never be compared to anything so try to give so much happiness to your loved ones that once you leave, your memories make them smile.

I am getting emotional now, I better take your leave before I end up crying.

Take care of yourself, babies. You are precious.

I love you all so much.

Stay happy, always.

With a aching heart and wishing for a different reality

Your author!