Diary Entry 20

December 24, 2018

Dear Diary,

Today, my heart is filled with excitement and joy because next week is Taehyung's birthday! The day that brought the love of my life into this world needs to be celebrated with all the love and happiness it deserves. Taehyung is like a kid when it comes to his birthday, and his enthusiasm is contagious. He jumps around in happiness like a little kid, and it's the most adorable thing ever.

In these few months of our relationship, I've become addicted to Taehyung. He fills my life with so much joy and happiness that I feel like the luckiest person alive. Every day spent with him is a treasure, and I can't believe how blessed I am to have him by my side.

As I write this, I can't help but smile, remembering how Taehyung managed to make his father give me a day off even though I had work to finish. He dragged me out of the company and took me to an amusement park. It was such a fun day, going on adventurous rides with Taehyung holding onto me tightly. Whole time, he was clinging onto me and I couldn't stop myself from smiling like an idiot.

They say if you kiss someone in a Ferris wheel when you are at the top, you stays together forever. I don't believe in such things but with Taehyung, every stupid and idiotic thing starts making sense so we kissed. 

It was a beautiful moment. Whole city was visible from where we stood yet nothing existed for me except Taehyung and his love surrounding me.
I cherish every moment we spend together, and I'm grateful for every memory we create.

Even after all these months, my heart still skips a beat whenever Taehyung looks at me or holds my hand. It's like everything is happening for the first time, and the thrill of being with him never fades. Each kiss we share feels like my first, and when he says those three magical words, my breath hitches as if I'm hearing them for the first time. Maybe I'm going a little crazy, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

But amidst all the excitement, I find myself pondering what to gift Taehyung on his birthday. He has given me the most beautiful moments of my life, and I want to give him something that will make him feel just as special. I want to express my love and gratitude in the most meaningful way possible.

Maybe I can create something from the heart, like a scrapbook filled with our pictures and memories, a collection of moments we've shared together. Or perhaps I could write him a heartfelt letter, pouring my emotions onto paper. Whatever I choose, I know it will come from the depths of my heart, because that's where Taehyung resides.

I'm looking forward to next week, to celebrate Taehyung's birthday with him, and to shower him with all the love and affection he deserves. He means the world to me, and I can't wait to see his face light up with happiness.

With anticipation and love in my heart,

Jungkook

_________

I swear Jungkook is so whipped!! Taehyung, Taehyung and Kim Taehyung...this is where his talks starts and that is exactly what it ends.... Sigh!!