Chapter Five

We're supposed to follow Mason to the place, so we do. I keep looking at Colton. "How many girls are you banging currently?" I ask him. He smirks.

"Too many for me to count. I can't count very high," he says. "But all of them were very, very satisfied."

"Oh, Jesus. Spare me the details," I say. I look at him. "It's obvious that you only have sex to pleasure yourself, not the girls you sleep with." Colton just smiles and leans towards me.

"Why are you so hell bent on making me out to be a bad guy?" Colton asks. I stare at him blankly. He sighs. "Every single girl, or woman, that I've slept with has screamed my name."

I nod slowly. "I think that you should know that I find you repulsive." Colton laughs.

"You'll be on your knees one day for me," he says.

"You'll never get a blow job from me," I tell him. "Plus, you do know that you have to work a lot harder than that to get chicks to orgasm, right?" He looks at me.

"Of course, what do you take me for?" His green eyes are too pretty.

"Like I said, you're a selfish piece of shit. So, I'm guessing that you just want to put your wang into a girl's pussy." He laughs. "And not that you care but only twenty percent of chicks that have vaginal sex orgasm." He smiles at me in an amused way.

"I love hearing you talk dirty."

We pull into the parking lot and Colton and I get out of the car. "Can you say 'pussy' again?" Colton asks me. I groan in an irritated way.

"You deserve this, you piece of shit," I tell him.

"Deserve what?" His eyes go wide as he registers the look on my face. And then my fist connects with his throat. He makes a choking noise and gasps for air. I shake my hand out.

"Why would you do that?" His voice is raspy.

"You deserved that," I tell him. We walk over to where Victoria and Mason are. Colton's still gasping for air and bent over.

"What uh...what happened, buddy?" Mason asks Colton. He straightens up.

"She punched me!" Colton yells. He seems to be fine now. I roll my eyes.

"Shut up! No one cares," I say.

"See? She's bulling me!"

"Alright, you son of a bitch!" I yell and lunge towards him. Mason grabs my waist and hauls me back.

"Okay!" Victoria says. "Why don't we get you some cotton candy?" she says to me. I stop struggling against Mason.

"I want to do the haunted house actually," I say. Colton perks up.

"I want to do it to, actually," he says.

Mason smiles and says, "Great. You two can do the haunted house and Vic and I can do the um...ferris wheel." Victoria giggles.

"Riiiiight, try not to break the seat of the car on the 'ferris wheel' like you did last time. Her dad might be letting you marry her but he's not above beating the fuck out of you," I say. Colton smirks and high fives me.

Victoria turns bright red and Mason keeps his eyes on the ground. I smirk and start walking towards the haunted house. Colton walks next to me.

"If you get scared you can totally grab on to me," he says as we buy tickets.

"Please," I say. I turn to looks at him. "Do you really think that I'll get scared?" He shrugs.

"You don't have to be so tough," he says.

"I'm sorry that I'm not scared of bored teenagers jumping out at me in the dark," I say as we walk up to the house. We hand the guy our tickets.

"If you don't want to, we really don't have to," he says. I look at him and shove the doors open.