Chapter Thirty-Three

I wake up with my head on Colton's chest and my arms around his stomach. My legs are tangled with his. He has has his arms around my shoulders and my hips. I smile when I realize that we made out last night.

After we kissed for a while and I went to take a shower and he crawled into bed. He slept in his jeans and I slept in his shirt.

I feel so fucking happy right now that it it seems like I might be on drugs. I smile and press myself closer to Colton. Nothing else really seems important.

I look at my watch and it's 11:47. I'm about to my close my eyes but then something hits me.

"Oh, fuck!" I spring up. Colton rubs his eyes and leans back on his wrists.

"What's the matter?" he asks in a sleepy voice. His hair's tousled in a cute, boyish way.

"It's my dad's fucking birthday today," I say. He stares at me blankly. "We we're supposed to spend the weekend at our cabin. But then mom fucked shit up and I forgot." Colton sits up.

"Shit," he mutters. "That's kind of a problem." He runs a hand through his hair and I'm suddenly aware of his biceps.

"Do you know where I put my phone?" I ask him.

"Uh, I think it's somewhere near the couch," Colton says. I slide out of the bed and walk over to the couch. I see my phone tucked in between two of the cushions. I grab it and the walk over by the bed. I have my back to Colton. I turn my phone and see that I have three missed calls from Dad, five texts from Auntie and one phone call, one text from Mom and one from Harrison.

"Fuck," I mutter. I look at the text from Mom: If you say anything to your father, I'll ruin any chance you have of getting into Med-School.

The text from Harrison says: I'm sorry. Please forgive me.

I look at the texts from aunt. I sigh and then call her. She picks up on the first ring. "Hey, Auntie," I say.

"Andy, where the fuck are you?" she says.

"Just let me explain," I start. "So, I drove up to the cabin to set up for Dad's birthday, right? And when I got there I found Mom fucking Harrison! My shit got pretty screwed up and now we're at a cheap motel." I hear Auntie sigh.

"I'm sorry you had to find out," she says. "Who's we?"

"Oh, uh, Colton and I drove up here together. He owed me a favor." My cheeks are red even though she can't see me. "Wait, you knew about Mom and Harrison?" Auntie sighs again.

"Your mom's been at it for a long time," she says.

"Then why the hell haven't you told Dad?" I ask.

"It would destroy your father to find out, especially since right now, it's Harrison. It would kill him to know that" Auntie says. I sigh.

"Harrison said that it's been happening for a year and half," I say quietly.

"I know kiddo. It's been going on long before that," she says.

"Well, what am I supposed to do? I can't fucking face Mom right now and Dad...What am I supposed to do, Auntie?"

"You said that you're with that guy, Colton, right?" she asks. Colton comes up from behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. He presses his face into my neck. I shiver and press closer to him.

"Yeah," I say. I cough. "We uh didn't do...anything, you know?" Colton laughs softly and bites my neck. His hand brushes my bare thigh. I crane my head and shoot him a look.

"I don't really care about what you're doing, just please use all of the shit that I gave you," Auntie says. "Don't worry about your dad. I'll take care of it."

"Okay. Bye love you," I say.

"Love you too, kiddo," she says. She ends the call and I glare at Colton. He just grins and nuzzles my neck. He has a little bit of stubble, so it scratches my neck a little bit. It feels fucking good.

"I'm gonna go brush my teeth," I tell him. He lets go of me and grab my backpack before heading into the bathroom. I brush my teeth and my hair, put on deodorant, wash my face, put on mascara, and rub on lotion. I move my hair to the side, so that I don't get lotion in it when I see two hickeys on my neck.

Jesus. I haven't had a hickey in years. I roll my eyes and finish rubbing lotion on. I walk out of the bathroom and Colton walks in. I sit down on the couch and turn on the TV. I flip through a bunch of channels before landing on Twilight. After a couple of minutes I get bored and walk over to my jeans and shirt. My henley's pretty much fucked. I grab my jeans and straighten them out.

I slide into them and I'm the process of zipping them up when I hear the bathroom door click open. I turn around and smirk at Colton. I button my jeans and cross my arms over my chest.

"Do I get my shirt back?" he asks.

"No," I say, a smile tugging at my lips. Colton shrugs.

"I didn't know you were a Twi-hard." He gestures to the TV.

"Yeah," I say. "Oh, speaking of biting, you gave me like five fucking hickeys." Colton just smirks and then he crosses the room in two steps and I'm against the wall.

"Let's make it six," he growls and then his lips are on my neck. I laugh. My laughter trails off once he starts biting and sucking. My head starts spinning. I thread my hands in his hair. "God, you taste good," he murmurs against my skin.

His phone rings and I jump. Some Brittney Spears song blasts from his phone. He pulls away and I raise an eyebrow at him. He shrugs. "It's my mom," he says, he pulls away slightly and straightens up but we're still pressed together.

"You should probably take that," I tell him. He nods and grabs his phone.

"Hey, Ma," he says. "What? No...okay. Fine...I know, I know...What? They're in the top draw of my dresser...Why the hell do you want me to make brownies? Okay....yep. I got it...love you too."

"What'd she say?" I ask. He grins at me sheepishly.

"She wants me to make her brownies and she also wanted to know where I kept my condoms." He shakes his head at the last part. I laugh. He smiles at me.

"We should pack up," I say. "We have to checkout in half an hour." Colton nods and lets go of my hips.

Half an hour later Colton and I are on the road. He's driving even though I offered to. "You look tired," Colton says. He looks at me and then at the road. "You should try to sleep." I shrug and then realize how tired I am. Colton turns on the radio and it doesn't take long for me to fall asleep.