Chapter Sixteen

"No," I say. Victoria frowns. "No! I'm not going to sleep in the same bed as Colton! He'll rape me in my sleep! No!"

"Hey! That one hurts," Colton says. There are only two beds and Victoria and Mason have already claimed one.

"Come on, be a team player," Mason says, he doesn't look up. He's texting on his phone.

"Who the fuck are you texting? Do you have a secret girlfriend? Victoria, I'd be worried if I were you." That seems to shut him up. "I'm not going to share a bed with you, Colton," I say. I cross my arms over my chest.

"Andy, you're being ridiculous," Victoria says. I frown.

"Fine, you know what? Colton, you get the floor," I say. Colton laughs.

"I don't think so," he says. He raises an eyebrow.

"Bathtub." I hold his gaze.

"Nope." He doesn't look away.

"You don't get the bed." I'm not going to back down.

"I promise I'll keep my hands to myself." He takes a step towards the bed. I take a step towards it too. 

"We both know you won't."

"I'll sleep on top of the covers," he says. He smiles at me with those damn dimples.

"You'll keep your hands to yourself?" I ask him. He shrugs.

"Sure. But I can't promise that you'll keep your hands to yourself." He has this arrogant, pretentious look on his face, that makes me want to punch him.

"Okay, you know wha-" I start.

Victoria cuts me off, "Deal! Colton sleeps on top of the covers, and you share the bed."

"Fine," I say.

"Fine," Colton mimics in his version of my voice.

"You're a dick," I say. I ram my shoulder into his as I walk to my suitcase. I dig out a tank top and sweatpants. I also grab my bag of toiletries. "I'm going to take a shower," I say.

Colton perks up. "I can join you," he offers.

"Go shove it up Mason's ass," I tell Colton. Mason grimaces.

"You do know that I'm not gay, right?" Mason says.

"The first step is admitting that you have a problem. We're all here for you, buddy," I say. Colton laughs. Mason frowns. "Colton, stay the hell out of my shower," I say. I walk into the bathroom and lock the door.

I turn on the shower and strip down to my bra and underwear. I take off my makeup and then hop into the shower. I hear a knock on the door. "Go away, you jackass!" I yell. I wash my hair and and then my body.

"I just thought I'd be nice and offer to join you," Colton says.

"Uh-huh," I say. I start to shave my legs. "You're coming on a little too strong, there bud. Plus, your special boy is right outside. He might hear you," I tell him.

"Whatever," he says. I hear him jiggle the door knob.

"The door is locked for a reason, Colton," I say. I'm almost done shaving.

"Not for long," he says. The door knob stops jiggling. Oh, shit. I turn off the water and wrap the towel around myself. I see the door knob turning open. I grab the knob and try not to panic.

"Go away Colton!" I yell. I hear him laugh. Shit! I keep one hand on the knob and snatch my panties. I slip them on and make sure my towel is tight.