Chapter 16

A/N: The first Justice League meeting was in my Flash story chapter 16 if you are interested.

The day after the first Justice League meeting Kara was getting ready to go to work at Catco. That night was also going to be game night for all of the gang. When she got to work, she decided that she was going to write an interview about Supergirl joining the Justice League and all of the things that the group would be doing to save the world.

When she was done with the story, she took it to Cat and let her read it over.

"This is very interesting Kiera. I have always said that it would be a good idea to get all of the heroes together so that they could stop all of the bad stuff from happening that one person can't handle. I mean Supergirl can't do everything by herself here in National City." Cat said.

"I am glad that you agree Mrs. Grant." Kara said and then she left to go back to her desk to work on another story that she had been given.

When she found out what her next story was, she was a little happy and a little worried at the same time. She would have to go over the L Corp and interview the new VP of the company. On her way to L Corp she stopped by the DEO to get the memory ring and then she headed to the interview. When she got to L Corp she walked into Lena's office and she saw Samantha Arias standing there waiting to be interviewed. Lena introduced the two and Kara put the memory ring on and reached out to shake Sam's hand.

All of Sam's memories started to come back to her and when they were done, she said "It is good to see you again Kara, but I am worried because we all know what I am. The only difference is that this time I have powers too. I was living in Central City, so I just thought that I was a meta, but I guess I know better now."

"We will take care of it when that time comes." Lena said.

Sam nodded and the they got on to the interview and when they were done with that they just sat around and caught up on what had been going on in each other's lives. Before Kara left to go work on the article, she said "We are having game night tonight at my party and I want you both to come and Sam bring Ruby too." Kara said.

Sam and Lena said that they would be there and then Kara went to work on her article. When she was done with it, she went to turn it into Snapper and then she was done for the day. She then decided that she would go to the DEO to see if she was needed for anything. If not, she could always catch up with her mom, aunt, and Alex.

She walked into to the lab and saw that Alex was working in something. "So, what are you working on today Alex?" Kara asked.

"Oh, nothing much. Trying to keep myself busy. Today has been very slow. So, what are you doing here?" Alex asked.

"I am just checking in. I completed both of my articles so I just decided to so what was going on here." Kara said.

Alex nodded and then both of the sister's walked down to the command center and when they got there Kara asked, "Hey Winn, is there any way that you can search for black Kryptonite so that we can have it to use on Reign again?"

"Are we expecting to need it soon?" Winn asked.

"Probably so. Sam Arias just moved here to be the new VP at L Corp. I had to interview her this morning and she is also coming to game night tonight." Kara said.

"I always liked her. I just didn't like her other side, which I guess no one did." Winn said.

Everyone nodded and Winn got to work on searching for the black Kryptonite. After a few minutes the computer started beeping, meaning that they had found the black Kryptonite.

"Send a message to Mon-El that he needs to go and get it because he is able to touch it." Kara said.

Winn sent a message to Mon-El and within a few minutes he was standing in the DEO with the Black Kryptonite in his hand. Winn brought over a brief case to put the rock in. Once that was done it was time to go home and get ready for the game night that was going to be at Kara's apartment.

Everyone showed up at around eight and because Sam had never met her mom and aunt Kara said "Sam, this is my mom Alura and my Aunt Astra. Astra and mom this is my friend Sam Arias."

"It is nice to meet you both." Sam said.

"Like wise." The sisters said.

They all decided that they were going to play charades and like usual Kara and Alex's team won. They all then decided that they would play Jenga for a while. After that was done, they all just decided to talk and hang out for a while. Alura was showing a lot of interest in Sam. They seemed to be getting along really well.

Before the night was over Alura asked Sam "I work for the DEO and I remember your situation from the old earth. Do you mind if I take a blood sample before you leave? I might have an idea about how to help you."

"Sure, but I am not sure a needle can puncture my skin." Sam said.

"Don't worry about that. I have brought a red sun lamp from the DEO. That will allow me to take the blood work. It just might take a while before it has any effect on you." Alura said and Sam nodded and went over to sit under the red sun lamp.

About thirty minutes later Alura walked over to see if she could get the blood yet and it worked. When she was done, she told Sam that it would heal as soon as he walked away from the lamp and it did.

Now it was time for everyone to go home. Everyone said their goodbyes and then it was just Kara, Alura, Astra and Mon-El still in the apartment and Kara asked "So what did you just take Sam's blood for mom? We already know how to Reign, so what's up?"

"Its just a theory but I will have to go to Metropolis tomorrow to see if it is correct or not. I don't want to say anything until I am sure." Alura said and everyone nodded and then everyone decided to call it a night.

A/N: I hope everyone likes the story so far. Please leave some reviews and let me know what you think. Thanks for reading.