Chapter 21

Kara had finally decided to start planning her wedding. It was a Saturday, so she was able to spend as much time on it as she needed to unless something came up and Supergirl was needed. She had decided on a blur color theme. She had also decided on the flowers that were going to be used. Now she and Mon-El was going to a bakery to do a cake tasting. Once they had tasted all that the bakery had to offer, they decided that they would go with a three tear cake with white cake and white frosting on the bottom, the second level would be chocolate cake with white frosting, and the top level would be strawberry cake with white frosting.

When they were done picking the cake, they wanted they decided to stop by the jewelry store to pick out their wedding rings. They decided to just go with the simple gold wedding bands. When they were done with that, they went back to the apartment to relax for a little while. Kara figured that she had done enough for the wedding for the day. She would be going out with her bride's maids the following weekend to look for a wedding dress and to also get the bride's maids dresses.

Kara then got a call from Lena. "I have finished making the black kryptonite. I need all of you with powers to come to my office now in case something goes wrong and Reign gets loose." Lena said.

"Ok. I am with Mon-El right now. I will call my mom and aunt as well as Kal and have the meet us there." Kara said.

"Ok. I will see you in a little while then." Lena said and then she hung up the phone.

About thirty minutes later, everyone was at Lena's office to make sure Reign didn't get loose. Lena then went to her desk and picked up some of the black kryptonite and walked over to Sam and handed it to her. As soon as Sam touched it, Reign started to separate from her. Lena grabbed Sam and took her into another room while the other's took care of Reign. They used a lot of kryptonite to make her week while also using some power dampening cuff for the time being, until they could get her locked up in the lab just like she was on the other earth. The reason that Sam could not stay in the room was because they had not made her a ring yet that would help her be immune to the kryptonite. Once they had successfully locked Reign up in the lab, they turned the kryptonite up enough so that it was almost enough to kill her.

"Why are we letting her live? She is too dangerous." Astra said.

"I agree with you. But the last time that we fought the world killers, two of them died and their powers were absorbed by Reign. We can't kill one while the others are still out there, or they will absorb Reign's powers." Kara said.

"Ok. I understand that, but how do we find the other?" Alura asked.

"We don't have to. They will come for her." Mon-El said.

"What happens if they help her escape?" Kal asked.

"Once we have separated the other two, we will have to send them all into the Valley of Juru and make them drink the water that will take their powers. That is what Sam and I did last time." Kara said.

"How do we do that? It would help to have Brainy here." Mon-El said.

Kara looked at Mon-El and said, "Well let's go see if they are where they were last time."

"Let's go to the DEO and get J'onn, then we can see if we can find the legion ship and wake up Brainy and Imra." Kara said.

They called J'onn before they left and told him to run a search for the legion ship. He found that it was at the same place as last time, so he meets them there. When Kara and Mon-El got to the location J'onn transported them down to the legion ship and Mon-El started to wake Imra and Brainy up because he still knew all of the controls on the legion ship.

When Imra and Brainy were awake, they explained the situation to them. "We need you to send four people into the Valley of Juru, so that we can destroy Reign before she becomes to powerful. Do you think you can do that?" Kara asked.

"Yes, I can do that. Four people will be tough, but it is doable." Brainy said.

"Wait, I thought you said we could not kill Reign because her powers would then go to the other two." Astra said.

"One of the pools of water in the Valley. Will take Reign's powers. If we can force her to drink it, we won't have to worry about her powers transferring to the others." Kara said.

"Ok. I understand the plan now." Astra said.

"Ok. So, I need you to take me to the people that you want me to send into this Valley so I can get to work." Brainy said.

"Follow us." Kara said.

The group then left the legion ship to go to Lena's Lab so that they could get Reign and Sam so that they could go into the Valley of Juru. Brainy sat Sam, Kara, and Alura in seats so that they could relax while they were in the Valley. They then sedated Reign so she would sleep and go into the Valley as well.

Brainy turned to put his neural device on Sam's head and told her "It is hard for me to sustain this many people at the same time, so try to make it as fast as possible."

Sam nodded and then Brainy sent the four of them into the Valley. When they woke up, they saw that they were now in the Valley. Sam, Kara, and Alura went to find the pools of water because they knew that Reign would come after them soon.

"Ok, so which pool is which?" Alura asked.

"The one on the left is the one that take powers away. I would drink from the right side but I already have powers this time so there is no need." Sam said.

Now all they had to do was wait for Reign to attack. It didn't take long. Reign ran to attack the three heroes. When she reached them, Sam grabbed one of her arms while Kara grabbed the other. They held on to her tight while guiding Reign toward the pool of water. Alura walked up behind Reign and grabbed her head forcing it into the water. They noticed that Reign was not drinking any of the water, but they kept her head under the water, because they knew that sooner or later, she would need a breath and she would either breath or open her mouth allowing the water in. Soon they saw that she was trying to get a breath and a lot of bubbles were coming to the top of the water which means she was taking some of it in. Suddenly there was no more movement from Reign. She fell to the ground, powerless and dead.

The next thing they knew, they were waking up in Lena's Lab with everyone looking at them. "So how did it go? Did you remove her powers?" Astra asked.

"Yes, she is powerless and also dead. She wouldn't take the water, so we had to hold her under until she drowns on the water." Kara said.

Everyone nodded and then Mon-El said "Well now we know how we can beat the other two world killers and also keep their good sides alive."

"Yeah, it is good that the other two will get to live this time unlike the last time." Kara said and everyone nodded.

"J'onn would you mind giving Imra and Brainy their memories back? It would probably help with things." Kara said.

J'onn nodded and walked over to Imra and Brainy to give them their memories back. Once he was done, the team decided that it was time to call it a night. The next day, Mon-El would be working on making a ring for Sam so that she could have her own suit as well as all the other gifts that the rings gave to all of the other heroes.