Chapter 31

Today was the day that Kara had been waiting for. It was her wedding day. She was so happy to finally get to marry the man of her dreams. She woke up alone, because of the whole "it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding" thing. She walked into the sitting room and saw her mother, aunt, and Alex sitting there talking about what needed to be done before they all got ready for the wedding. Alex looked up to see Kara standing there and asked "So, are you nervous?"

"Not as nervous as I should be. I never thought I could be this happy. I thought that I was meant to be alone because I was a hero, but now I know that that is not true." Kara said.

"Good, because everyone deserves to be happy. Even heroes. I mean look at Oliver and Laurel and Barry and Caitlin. They are heroes and they are happy." Alura said.

"You're right. It just that on the old earth, once Mon-El was gone I just lost all hope on being able to fine love again. I guess that is the good thing about this new earth. I got a do over with the man that I have always loved." Kara said.

"You got other things as well. I am still here and helping you this time around and your mother is here with us as well, and not staying on Argo." Astra said.

"You have a good point there. I guess I am going to have to thank Oliver today for making all of this possible." Kara said.

"Ok, so what time do we have to leave to get to the fortress by five?" Alex asked.

"We need to get there by 4:30 so we need to leave a four." Kara said.

"Ok, so let start getting ready, so that all we have to do when we get there is to change into our dresses." Alex said and all of the women nodded as they went to start getting ready.

It was now four in the afternoon and all of the men had already been transported to the fortress by Cisco. Cisco then came and opened a breach for the women so that they would be put in a closed off room in the fortress. Sam, Lois, Lena, Laurel, and Caitlin were already there getting changed into their blue dresses. Once they were done Kara looked at Laurel and Caitlin and said, "I can't believe how you two have gotten back into shape so quickly."

"Well I have been working out a lot, but I do have to say that it doesn't hurt that Ollie has power that allow him to help me with that as well." Laurel said.

"Yeah, and for me it doesn't hurt that I have a meat gene that allows me heal really fast, so I was able to start working out really early." Caitlin said.

"Well, I am glad that the two of you were able to make it." Kara said.

"Wouldn't have missed it for anything." Laurel said and Caitlin nodded in agreement.

All of the women finally got done with changing into their dresses and the photographer took a few pictures of all of them. Now it was time for the ceremony to start. The first two to walk down the isle were Oliver and Laurel. They were followed by Barry and Caitlin. The next two were James and Lena and they were followed by Sam and Winn. Then there were Clark and Lois who were followed by the best man who was J'onn and the maid of honor who was Alex. Mon-El was already standing up front with Diggle, who would be officiating the ceremony. Now it was time for Kara to walk down the aisle. She was walked down the aisle by her mother and aunt.

Diggle started off the ceremony by saying "Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to join Kara Zor-El and Mon-El in holy matrimony. If someone is against this union, speak now or forever hold your peace." After pausing for a moment Diggle continued. "You have both prepared your own vows. So, Kara, ladies first." Diggle said.

"Mon-El I know we didn't get along well at first but after I got to know you, I saw that you would one day turn into the great man that you are today. You are a hero and I know what my life would be like without you in it and I hope that I never have to go through that again. You are the love of my life and my life is better because you are in it. I promise to love you until my dying breath." Kara said.

"Mon-El you may say your vows now." Diggle said.

"Kara, when I thought that I had lost you when you had to send me away because of the lead in the atmosphere. I thought that I would never see you again. We all know what happened after that. Well anyways, once this new earth was created, I was so happy that I was going to get to have a do over with you. You are the love of my life and I will never love anyone the way that I love you. You are always there to keep me in line when I do something that I am not supposed to do, and I know you will be there for me until death. I love you more than anything in this world and I will keep trying to show you that for the rest of my life." Mon-El said.

"Do we have the rings?" Diggle said.

J'onn and Alex stepped forward and handed the rings to Diggle and the Diggle said, "Kara do you take Mon-El to be your husband, to have and to hold, for richer or for poorer, to death do you part?"

"I do." Kara said

"Place the ring on Mon-El's finger." Diggle said.

"Do you Mon-El, take Kara to be your wife, to have and to hold, for richer or for poorer, to death do you part?" Diggle said.

"I do." Mon-El said.

"Place the ring on Kara's finger." Diggle said.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Diggle said.

Kara was so happy. She couldn't believe that she could finally say that she was Mon-El's wife. Now it was time to get to the reception and have a good time with all of her friends and family.

A/N: I know I am not to good at the wedding thing. If I left something out or just did a bad job in general, I apologize. Anyways, finally Kara and Mon-El are married. Hope you enjoyed it.