Chapter 18

The next morning Kara woke up and she was still having a hard time believing that Sam was her cousin and also Kal's sister. She knew that she would have to call them and see when both of them would be free. She took out her phone and dialed Kal's number.

"Hello" Kal said.

"Hey Kal, its Kara. I was wondering if you were free this weekend. We would like you and Lois to come and visit." Kara said.

"Let me check with Lois." Said Kal.

"She said we are free, and she would love to come. So, when do we need to be there?" Kal asked.

"Be here around six. We will have dinner waiting." Kara said.

"Ok. See you then." Kal said and Kara hung up.

She found Sam's number and called her. "Hey Sam, its Kara we were going to have dinner at my apartment on Friday at around six. I was hoping that you and Ruby could come." Kara said.

"We don't have and plans. I will see you Friday at six then. Thanks for the invite." Sam said.

"See you then." Kara said and then hung up.

When Friday arrived, Kara spent most of the day getting ready for the company that would be arriving later that day. She went into Catco for a while so that she could finish up any articles that she was assigned for the day. Once she was done with work, she asked Cat if she could have the rest of the day off because she had family coming into town and Cat agreed. Kara left to go pick up groceries to make dinner with for that night. When she got home, she saw that it was around two in the afternoon, so she knew she had time to get everything done before all the guest arrived. She starts to clean the apartment at superspeed and when she was done with that, she decided that she would sit down and relax for an hour or so before she had to start cooking dinner.

An hour later she was cooking dinner. She had decided that she was going to cook some chicken and some paste to make chicken alfredo. When she was done cooking, she looked up at the clock and saw that it was five until six. She went to change her clothes really quick and when she returned to the sitting room, she saw that Alura and Astra were waiting for the guest to arrive as well. Mon-El had to work at the bar tonight so he was not going to be at the dinner.

Right at six there was a knock on the door, so Kara went to answer it. When she opened the door, she saw that it was Sam and Ruby. Kara let them in and told them to make themselves comfortable. About five minutes later there was another knock at the door. She opened the door and there were Kal and Lois, who was holding baby Jonathan. She told them to come on in and she helped Kal take their luggage to the guest bedroom. When they returned to the sitting room Kal saw that there were new people that he didn't know so he went and introduced himself. "How are you doing? I am Clark Kent." Kal said.

"Nice to meet you. I am Sam and this is my daughter Ruby." Sam said.

"Nice to meet you as well. This is my wife Lois and my son Jonathan." Kal said and then Lois and Sam shook hands.

"Not that it's not nice to get out of town and see family, but why is it that you needed us to come and visit so soon?" Lois asked.

"Always straight to the point. I guess we will get this over with quickly. Mom do you mind telling them. You know how to explain it better than I do." Kara said.

"Sure. Ok, so first I want both Sam and Clark to look at the blood sample that I have here and tell me what you see." Alura said.

"It looks to have the same DNA." Kal said.

"Yes, except that one is male, and one is female." Alura said.

"I'm not sure what you are trying to say." Sam said.

"Ok Sam, this is the blood sample I took from you last week and Clark this is the one I took from you a couple of days ago. It shows that you are brother and sister." Alura said.

"How is this possible?" Kal asked.

"Right after you were born when the nurses took you both to the nursery, somehow Sam was kidnapped. The police could never get a lead on the case, so it ended up going cold. Your parents never stopped looking but they could never find you and then Krypton was destroyed, so everyone thought you were dead anyways. I thought that Sam looked so much like your mother that I had to see if my suspicion was right and it turns out that it was."

"Ok, I am a little lost here. I thought that other than me, Supergirl, Superman, those other two women that are on Supergirl's team, and the other two world killers were the only Kryptonians on earth." Sam said.

"Well about that." Kara said and she looked at all of her family and they put on their rings and all of a sudden Supergirl, Superman, and the other two women she just mentioned were standing in front of Sam.

"Wow, my brother is Superman and my cousin is Supergirl. This is so cool. I hope that once I get rid of Reign, I can be on one of your teams." Sam said.

"You are more than welcome. After all you are a part of the House of El." Kara said.

They all sat down to eat dinner. When they were done Kal and Sam decided to go for a walk so that they could get to know each other a little bit better. When they returned Kal asked Lois if she minded staying for a few extra days. She didn't have a problem with that. Lois always enjoyed the time she got to spend with Kara and Alura because they always told her embarrassing stories about baby Clark that she could use to embarrass him. It started getting late and Kal and Sam setup when they were going to meet the next day so they could spend some time together. Once they had got that straight they all went to sleep that night, with the two new siblings having a lot to process.