Niall's son sick on family camping trip- for sarasheridan

Niall's POV:

 I smiled and drummed my fist a few times on the mattress, earning an unimpressed groan from my beautiful wife, Farrah. "Time to get up. . ."

"Shut up, Ni," she mumbled as she rolled to the other side of the bed. Her grip on the covers caused them to follow her and she tucked her head under.
I shuffled over and tugged the cover down to see that she fallen back to sleep. Luckily I knew exactly what would wake her up. 

The first step involved gently wrapping arms around her, as not to scare her off before I got to the good part. Her eyes flickered a few times and she gave a low hum as she relaxed against me, completely unaware of the looming attack. Slowly, slowly, slowly, I sat up, bringing Farrah up with me. There was one second where her eyes opened and she looked at me, confused. Then, I began tickling her sides mercilessly, joining in her shrieks as she fought back. I shuffled backwards gasping for air and Farrah pounced on me, her legs straddling my middle and her hands pressing mine into the mattress. 

"Where are you going to go now, Mr Horan?" She murmured.
"I-"

"What are you doing, Mummy?" A sweet and accusing voice sounded from the door way and I tilted my head to see my youngest son, Mason, still in his rocket-ship pajamas.
"You see, Mase, Daddy was being naughty so mummy was just teaching him a lesson."
She winked at me as Mason's fifteen year old sister, Vienna, sauntered by with a bedhead that could smuggle firearms.

"Gross," she muttered, casting us a disgusted look. I laughed as Farrah let me up.

"Oh, is Daddy grounded now? Are we still going camping?" He questioned worriedly, his cute little face screwed up a little. He was quite grown up for a little four year old and I was very proud of our little Mason. He had been very excited for our camping trip, we had planned it months ago and today was finally the day we set out. I knew it wasn't going to be easy, with two teenagers and a four year old nothing ever is but it's something I've wanted to do with the kids for a while.

Farrah chuckled, "of course we are sweetie, how about you go get changed and then I'll come out and make you some breakfast?"
He nodded happily and set off towards his bedroom, "okay!"

Farrah leaped onto my back just as I was leaving the room and I let out a grunt as I grabbed onto her so she wouldn't fall off. She giggled and we made our way into the kitchen. Call us immature all you like but I don't think there are many married couple that have as much fun as we do.

The kids were lined up on their usual bar stools, Vienna closest to us, then Mason and then Corey, Vienna's twin brother and our oldest son. The twins looked a lot like their mother, light mousy brown hair and almost identical doe-like brown eyes while Mason was pretty much a mini me running around causing trouble. 

Farrah slid off my back and got to work getting Mason's usual breakfast, cornflakes, a couple of teaspoons of sugar and centimetre of milk at the bottom of the bowl. 

 "Who's excited?" I asked,  dramatically thumping a hand on the counter top. 

Mason's high pitched 'me!' swallowed the twins' quiet mumbles of whatever and he almost fell off his seat as he threw a small arm up in the air. I grinned, this would be fun.

***

Corey's POV:

This was not fun. Not even in the slightest. It had been twenty-four hours since we've left the house and it had been nothing but chaos ever since. We had driven for five hours listening to our parents go between periods of singing loudly to the point where it was just blurred screaming and bouts of speeches telling us how great this how trip was supposed to be. Then we arrived at a run down camping ground in the middle of nowhere that smelt like donkey's ass.