Christmas Special Part Two

Idc if it's three weeks later Christmas is still alive
———————————————————
After rushing through traffic and almost crashing several times, the trio arrived at the mall. Of course, it was jammed pack.

"Fucking stupid humans and their fucking stupid late ass shoppers day," grumbled Yoongi a little too loudly, earning stares from multiple people around him.

"Quiet Yoongi. You'll get us caught," said Seokjin with a huff. He and Namjoon climbed out of the car, pulling Yoongi with them.

The second the trio entered the mall, they were met with hundreds of rushing customers around them. Some had multiple bags, some were arguing amongst each other, while others were even fighting for last-minute gifts.

Seokjin and Namjoon gulped nervously at the crowd, but Yoongi's expression was unreadable.

"Wow, this is quite the crowd..." mumbled Seokjin.

"Psh, whatever. I'll just eat them—"

"You can't eat people here Yoongi, you'll get caught," said Namjoon with a matter-of-factly tone. Yoongi rolled his eyes, and headed towards a Hallmark.

(For those who don't know what Hallmark is, its a card store with birthday cards and gifts.)

Yoongi looked at the cards with a lost expression. He wasn't used to shopping, so everything was new to him. He browsed the card options, ranging from sympathy cards to great-grandmother birthdays.

Finally, Yoongi found a Christmas card with a golden retriever on it. He plucked it from the stand  and grabbed an envelope as he made his way over to Namjoon and Seokjin.

"Did you find one you liked?" said Namjoon with a hopeful smile.

"Eh, sure. This one's got a cute canine on it," said Yoongi with a shrug. He approached the register, and plopped the card down, along with a block of solid silver.

"Will this cover this... card?" questioned Yoongi.

The cashier sputtered and gasped, eyeing the silver. Okay, people acted weird during the holidays, but she had never seen this.

"U-Uhm, sir... This is too much, I can't possibly—"

"Eh, keep it."

Yoongi snatched the card and envelope off the table, and walked out of the store, Namjoon and Seokjin following him with flabbergasted faces.

"Yoongi! That's not a pawn shop, you can't just give someone solid silver! They'll think you robbed a bank!" stressed Seokjin.

"Who cares? I don't even live here, and it's not like I'm registered either," said Yoongi as he walked into a jewelry store. He looked around, eyeing the different types of jewels in the cases. His eyes landed on a pair of rings in the corner of the case.

'Perfect,' thought Yoongi to himself as he waved the store clerk over.

"Is there something I can help you with, Sir?" questioned the male, eyeing Yoongi suspiciously.

Yoongi pointed to the rings, and placed a solid block of gold on the counter. The clerk sputtered as Yoongi took the rings and walked out, leaving an apologetic Namjoon and Seokjin behind.

He had the perfect gift, and he couldn't wait to give it to Hoseok.
———————————————————
The next morning, Hoseok yawned as he got up. He noticed Yoongi wasn't next to him and he frowned, sitting up.

He stood  and made his way out of the room, only to be met with Yoongi holding a small white box and a small wrapped box.

"Merry Christmas, Sunshine," said Yoongi with a smile as he handed Hoseok the wrapped box.

"Aw, Yoongi... I-I don't know what to say—"

"Just open it," said Yoongi with a grin.

Hoseok shrugged and opened the box. He was met with a shiny ring, which caused him to  gasp.

"Yoongi..."

"They're promise rings, Sunshine," said Yoongi with a grin. "That way we'll always be together.

Hoseok smiled and hugged Yoongi, tears gathering in his eyes.

"Do you like it?" Said Yoongi, hugging Hoseok back.

"I don't like it....

...I love it."
———————————————————
I took forever—

Anyways I hope you all enjoyed

While I have ur attention, please check out my book, Kings Sorcerer, I'm working hard on it and I hope you enjoy it as I write it, I also hope you enjoy the sequel to this book, okay I love all of you stay safe don't get Covid byeeeee

~Bagel