Watch Your Step

"So, you wanna find a boyfriend?" Questioned Tae the next morning. Seokjin had arrived, and him and Namjoon were in the next room over, "talking".

"Yeah, you know anyone?" Said Yoongi.

"I do, but first you owe me a favor. I want a—"

Yoongi cut Tae off. "No need. I'm assuming you didn't see what I put in your fridge last night?"

Taehyung raised an eyebrow, and went to his fridge. His face lit up when he saw a huge jar of blood sitting on a fridge shelf. "Where...How..."

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Don't ask questions, and I won't say you killed 'em."

Tae nodded, and drank the blood until only half of it was left. Yoongi smiled at Tae, then turned on the TV and started flipping through channels. He landed on the news channel, and his face went slack when he saw the news report.

"That's right folks, there has been a murder nearby. Our local police officers have identified 45-year-old Min-Seo as deceased, his corpse was found in a dumpster behind a restaurant. Witnesses say a young adult was seen dragging him there, when he was found he had several puncture marks on his body.
"It's like he was bitten by some sort of vampi—"

Yoongi grumbled and turned the TV off. "Shit..."

Tae was still in the kitchen, but he heard the TV loud and clear. "Wait a minute... Yoongi! What the hell?!"

"Sorry..."

"Whatever, just watch your step, before the humans track us here," said Tae with an eye roll.

"Fine..." grumbled Yoongi.