Saved Pt. 1

I know I said I'd publish this two days ago, I'm sorry! I was feeling fatigued, I didn't get to finish writing.

To make it up, I'm doing a... DOUBLE UPDATE!

———————————————
Jang-mi and Youngjae landed Jimin and Jungkook on the sidewalk.

"I am never... flying again..." panted Jimin. He had a nauseated expression on his face. Jungkook and Jang-mi giggled at that.

"We should check the apartment... I sense that something bad has happened," said Youngjae with a frown on his face. Jimin frowned at that, and hoped Taehyung was okay.

The group ascended the stairs of the complex carefully, until Youngjae stopped, making them all bump into each other.

"Youngjae, why did you—" Jang-mi didn't have to finish when the familiar, metallic and delectable scent of blood hit her nose.

"Are you two alright?" questioned Jungkook. The look that both of them had in their eyes was almost scary.

"Blood. Lots of it, in this apartment," said Youngjae, approaching the open door of Taehyung's apartment.

Jimin felt his heart drop to his ass. "T-that's Tae's apartment..." said Jimin. He was shaking almost violently.

Jungkook wrapped one arm around Jimin to comfort him, and frowned at the scene in front of him.

Blood was splattered all over different parts of the apartment's kitchen. It was like someone just sprayed bullets at everyone in the room.

Jang-mi grimaced at the scene. "Someone got mad..."

Jimin only nodded, and stepped into the apartment with Jungkook right behind him. He looked around, and saw more blood on Tae's carpet. There was a shattered vase, and glass shards were all over the kitchen tile.

"Who could've done this..." questioned Jungkook as he looked around in horror.

"Hyun-Ki," said Youngjae. "We were too late."

"Dammit!" screamed Jimin as he punched the wall as hard as he could.

'Don't punch my wall, Jiminie...'

Jimin's head snapped up. He could've sworn that voice belonged to...

"Taehyung?"

——————————————————
Second update will come out later today!

~Bagel