Saved Pt. 2

Sorry for the lack of a "double update."

————————————————
Jimin looked around. 'I could've sworn I heard Taehyung... Maybe the smell of blood is getting to me...' he thought to himself.

'JIMIN!'

Jimin yelped, and jumped.

Jungkook looked at him with concern. "Are you okay?"

"Jungkook, I heard Tae," said Jimin.

Jungkook stared at Jimin like he grew a second head. "Hyung, I think you're still in shock—"

"No, it was Tae!" exclaimed Jimin.

'Minnie, shut the fuck up and listen. Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok and I were kidnapped. I need you to get us out.'

"How, I don't know where you are—"

'The old building with no windows that we always pass to get to Busan.'

Jimin nodded. "I'll be there as soon as I can. Please, don't die..."

'Same goes to you.'

Jimin felt the connection slip away as fast as it had came. Jungkook looked confused, but the other two vampires were stoic.

Youngjae walked over to Jimin and looked down at him. "Well, I had no idea Taehyung was into humans..."

Jimin frowned. "I'm no ordinary human so back the fuck up."

Youngjae was slightly amused by his courage. "I saw your conversation," he said, looking at Jimin's forehead.

"Vampires..." muttered Jimin.

"Are you two done checking each other out? In case you haven't noticed, my brother could be killed soon," said Jang-mi, tapping her foot impatiently.

"She's right," said Jungkook. He looked over and smiled at Jang-mi, who returned the bunny smile with a shy one. If Jisoo's heart was still beating, it would've exploded.

"Let's go then. How do you feel about flying?" questioned Youngjae.

"Hell no!" exclaimed Jimin. Before he could protest more, Youngjae grabbed him by his armpits, and flew him out of the apartment.

Jang-mi smiled at Jungkook. "Are you ready?"

Jungkook gave her a nervous half smile. "Always."

———————————————
Yay!

This is sort of filler because the next chapter will be longer and more hectic.

How are y'all doing?

If you're like me, then you're probably trapped in the house due to COVID-19 school closings :/

Stay healthy, hydrated, and most importantly, happy!

~Bagel