Meet My Family

Yoongi was sitting on the couch when he heard a knock from the door. 'Crap, a human' thought Yoongi as he retracted his fangs and went to the door.

"Hi, Tae isn't here so.." Yoongi trailed off, staring at the person in front of him. He was kinda tall, with reddish hair and small, bright eyes. His smile was like sunshine, as he smiled down at Yoongi.

"Oh, that's a shame. Are you a relative?" said Hoseok.

"U-Uh, Yeah, I'm Tae's cousin, Yoongi."

"Oh, nice to meet you, Yoongi." Hoseok smiled sweetly. "I'm Jung Hoseok."

Yoongi was daydreaming about the hot stranger on Tae's porch, when Namjoon and Jin walked up behind him.

"Getting laid now, are we?" said Namjoon, making Yoongi and Hoseok blush.

Yoongi hissed, "Shut the hell up, you shouldn't be talking, I could hear you grinding on Jin."

Namjoon blushed at that, then turned to Hoseok. "Who are you?"

"I should be asking you the same thing, grinder boy who's in Taehyung's apartment." said Hoseok matter-of-factly. Namjoon blushed profusely and cleared his throat.

"I'm Kim Namjoon, Taehyung's older brother. This is my husband, Kim Seokjin." Namjoon turned to Seokjin with a face that said Help me out here!

Seokjin was confused as heck, and didn't think this was a good time. "Uh, I-I don't have think." Jin walked off to the kitchen and got lunch started.

"...Uh-Huh. Well, I'm Hoseok, or just Hobi." said Hoseok. 'Tae has a really weird family, whether they're vampires or not...' thought Hoseok to himself.

"Come in, Hobi. We can wait for Tae to get back," said Namjoon, ushering him in. When Hoseok was at a barstool chatting with Jin, Namjoon pulled Yoongi to the side.

"Make your move, Yoongs! This is your chance, I saw the way you were looking at him!" urged Namjoon.

"What if he doesn't like me back?" questioned Yoongi.

"Only one way to find out," said Namjoon with a smirk, and he pushed Yoongi out into the kitchen.