Lunch Date

The four boys arrived at a small restaurant in downtown Seoul. Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook were inside waiting.

"Jiminie!" Yelled Taehyung as he ran into Jimins arms. The two kissed, earning eye rolls and groans from everyone.

"You can get laid later, Chim," said Jungkook, earning snickers from Namjoon and Yoongi. "Anyway, who are your friends, Tae?"

"The tall one is my brother, Namjoon. The one next to him is Seokjin, and the little one is Yoongi," said Tae as he pointed to each one he described.  Normally Yoongi would have snapped at Taehyung for calling him little, but he was too focused on looking at Hoseok. Eventually Hoseok caught his gaze, and looked Yoongi straight in the eyes. Hoseok gave him a happy smile, causing Yoongi to blush and look down.

Namjoon seemed to notice, and had an idea. "Hey guys, lets go get the table." The boys nodded, and sat at a long 8-chair table. Jimin, Taehyung, And Jungkook sat on one side, while everyone else sat on the other. Hoseok sat at the end and Yoongi was about to sit at the other end to avoid awkwardness, when Namjoon grabbed him by his wrist.

"Where do you think you're going?" said Namjoon with a smirk.

"Away from him, I can't do this Joon," Said Yoongi, trying to sit back in his chair when Namjoon pulled him out semi-forcefully and pulled him over to Hoseok.

Before Yoongi could even ask why or retaliate, Namjoon plopped him in the chair next to Hoseok. Hoseok looked at the two of them in a confused way, and Yoongi just avoided his gaze.

'This is gonna be one awkward lunch'  Thought Yoongi to himself.

A/N: I'm gonna drag this out so I can have more time to think cause I'm getting writers block :(
-Bagel