The Wrath of Jung Hyun-Ki Pt. 2

First, I want to thank all of you for sticking with me this far lol ik I've been dragging this story out, and thank you for helping this story reach 10K reads!

I'm going to start a new sope story (Mafia AU) soon!

———————————————
Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

Gunshots could be heard outside of the ominous office building.

If you listened close enough, you could hear laughter. Maniacal, deranged laughter.

Inside the facility, was Jung Hyun-Ki with a loaded revolver. He was livid. He had blood all over his hands, and some had gotten into his raven colored hair, making it stick out in different directions.

Across from him were the bodies of several dead guards, and his receptionist.

Earlier in the day, his receptionist had came in and requested a raise for her "hard work." The mentioned hard work was catering to his unreasonable needs and "favors." This ticked Hyun-Ki off greatly, but instead of yelling at her, he twisted the malicious scowl on his face into a firm smile and politely said no.

That was strike one.

Strike two had been his guards. Two of them were sent to Daegu to pick up a few weapons, and come back. As easy as it sounds, the dipshits somehow messed it up and the transaction got messy. As violent and unstable as Hyun-Ki was, he didn't want to kill the men working for his best gun dealer. Sadly, the morons screwed up and came back splattered in blood.

Strike three? What he saw on his cameras. His son was asleep with the vampire prince.

Hyun-Ki fires rapidly at the heap of bloody corpses, the blood seeping into his once tan carpet. Only two guards remained, his most loyal and unlucky ones.

Mark and Kai.

Hyun-Ki slowly turned to them, and cocked his gun. Both flinched and covered their faces, which made him laugh.

"You two... are loyal. And I'm going to assume that you don't want to die..."

The two nodded in agreement with Hyun-Ki's words.

"Good. I have an assignment for you...

"...Bring me my son, and Min Yoongi."

————————————————————
Every time I write Hyun-Ki, it corrects to Hyundai-Akira *insert dry laughter*

Stay Beautiful

~Bagel