Finale

Hoseok woke up with a pounding headache. He groaned, instantly hissing at the pain in his side. Hoseok narrowed his eyes, and saw Yoongi sitting at the foot of his bed staring at him.

"Yoongi... what happened, I thought we were—"

"Shush, you're rambling. And we finally ended the fight. Jimin died, you remember that much I'm sure."

Hoseok nodded. "Is he okay now?"

"Yes, Namjoon turned him to save his life. He also healed your stab wound."

Hoseok frowned. "If I wasn't such an ass wipe, I could've helped out instead of getting hurt."

Yoongi hesitated, then moved to lay next to Hoseok on the bed. "Well, yes, but you're my ass wipe. And I wouldn't trade you for anything in the world."

Hoseok looked him in the eyes. "Not even your mother?"

Yoongi tensed up at that. "...No. In fact, I'm done moping and trudging around, thinking the world revolves around me, when it doesn't. Before I left the palace, I didn't know this, and you, existed. Now, I feel like I just opened a third eye or something, because I've seen so much in this short time period I was with you. And you almost lost your life. My mother wasn't a good person, Hoseok. She hid that from me. My father? I'm glad he died. He was the last of my shitty memories. And they were never a family. My real family is with you, Joon, Jin, Jae, my sister and all of your friends," said Yoongi with a smile.

Hoseok's jaw dropped at all of that. Yoongi loved him that much? Even after he betrayed him?

"Yoongi, you can't—"

"Can't what?" said Yoongi, intertwining his fingers with Hoseok's.

"How can you love me after I betrayed you?" questioned Hoseok, looking at their hands.

"You were afraid. I might've done the same thing if I were in your shoes," said Yoongi. He gently traces circles on Hoseok's hand with the pad of his thumb. The old Yoongi would've ripped someone to shreds for betrayal, but not this Yoongi. This Yoongi had someone to care for, other than himself.

Hoseok looked up at Yoongi with tears eyes. "T-thank you, Yoongi."

Yoongi smiled and took both of Hoseok's hands in his own. "No, thank you.....

....for being my first love."
———————————————————
Oh trust me, this isn't the end.

~Bagel