Flirt Cautiously Pt. 2

Still on That side of Seoul...

"Now then..." muttered Hyun-Ki as he turned on his screen. It was style in Korea for the men who looked like idols to have piercings but Hyun-Ki forbid Hoseok from having one, but instead gave him a fake diamond earring that he put a 'camera' in.

Hyun-Ki scowled at what he saw. Hoseok, his only pride and joy, flirting.

"Yah! What is the meaning of this?!" exclaimed Hyun-Ki as he watched his son attempted to flirt with the boy across from him.

The boy was pale, with mint green hair. At least he dresses nice, thought Hyun-Ki. The boy leaned back and laughed, and Hyun-Ki saw something sharp and white in his mouth. Fangs.

Hyun-Ki's eyes widened. How had he not seen this before? The mystery death and random pale kid with his son added up, he was a vampire. The fangs just made it clearer. Hyun-Ki scowled, and started to look through his stuff until he found his journal. He flipped through it until he found the royal family chart.

Hyun-Ki chuckled softly. "Min Yoongi, son of Min Youngjae and Min Ha-Yoon. You've walked right into my world, now I can take revenge."

Whew, that took some time. How you doin'? I start school so I may update even less then I already do 😓
- Bagel