Options

A/N: Namjoon finally makes an appearance!
Warning: Alcohol

Yoongi sat at his private bar, relieved to be alone with his liquor bottle and silence. Or so he thought.

His thoughts were interrupted by a loud "YOONIE!" from the entrance to the kitchen.

"Yah! Namjoon, I told you not to call me that!" Yoongi said to his best friend, which only earned a laugh from Namjoon.

"Too bad I didn't listen then. You realize it's 9 in the morning, what's with the booze?" said Namjoon, pointing at the bottle.

"Rough morning," said Yoongi, taking a swig of his liquor. Namjoon snatched the bottle, earning a glare from Yoongi.

"Buy your own damn bottle, Joon. You're the son of a Lord, you can afford it."

"And you're a soon to be king, which means you can buy all the liquor in the world," retorted Namjoon. "Speaking of which, have you found a mate yet?"

"Ugh, no. And I don't plan on it."

"Yoongi, just tell Jang-mi that you're gay."

"She won't get it, she's too busy trying to find all of the eligible female vampires around."

Namjoon took another swig if alcohol. "Well how about a male Vampire? There's plenty of those around here."

"You just say that cause you got lucky with Seokjin. No one will want to be with with a piece of shit like me."

"Well not with that attitude and profanity. What about a human?"

Almost as if on cue, Yoongi hissed and bared his fangs. "Hah! A male vampire was dumb, but a male human?! Damn outrageous!" said Yoongi as he pushed away from the table.

Namjoon raised one eyebrow. "Well, you could be the first. How about we go to the human world for a bit, see what the buzz is all about?"

"Fine. But you owe me one of those bean-milk thingies."

"Coffee, Yoongi. It's coffee."

"I'm 300 years old and I haven't left the palace in 300 years. Cut me some slack, Joon. And I want that criss-cross pastry."

"Croissant, moron. Let's go early, so humans won't suspect anything. Maybe we could pretend to be college students!" said Namjoon eagerly.

"...Fine. But if I don't like it, we come back to the palace," said Yoongi reluctantly.

Namjoon grinned. "Finally, I thought you were on house arrest or something."

Yoongi growled. "Shut it. Let's go." The two walked to Namjoon's car.

"Where should we go, your highness?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Seoul, the capital."

Namjoon looked confused. "I thought we weren't trying to gain attention?"

"I thought we were trying to get a hot human. Now drive."

Namjoon sighed, and headed to Seoul, South Korea.