Escape Pt. 1

Taehyung rushed over to Jimin and hugged him tightly. "You found us..." he said with a smile.

Jimin grinned and hugged him back. "Eh, it was no big deal, I'm capable of doing stuff on my own."

Jungkook scoffed and rolled his eyes. "If on your own means throwing up while Jang-mi and Youngjae kill guards, then yes, you did it "on your own"."

Jimin huffed and looked away, earning a small giggle from Taehyung.

"Okay, this is peachy and all, but we should probably go. And where's my sister?" said Yoongi.

Jungkook's eyes widened almost comically at that. "Shit! We left them to deal with guards!"

Yoongi really wanted to slap Jungkook, even if he barely knows him. "You what?!"

"Guys!" yelled Namjoon and Seokjin. Every head in the room turned to look at them.

"We don't have time for this, Jang-mi and Youngjae can't hold off an entire building of guards..." said Seokjin, biting his lip.

"Jin hyung is right. We need to find them and get out," said Yoongi. He gently took Hoseok's hand in his own and smiled, causing Hoseok to look up.

"What about my father, he'll be pissed if he figures out I escaped..." mumbles Hoseok, looking down. He felt absolutely useless compared to the vampires and his human friends.

"Don't worry. We'll go around him if we can," said Yoongi, giving Hoseok a light kiss on the forehead.

"Let's go then," said Jungkook, rolling his eyes.

Everyone filed out of the jail cell and into the poorly lit hallway. Jimin looked from left to right, making sure the coast was clear, and headed down another hall.

"We should go this way," Hoseok piped up, pointing down a much better lit hallway. "My dad always lights these parts better so he can see."

"What if someone's in this hall," said Jimin, a hint of worry in his voice.

"Don't worry, I've been in this place before," said Hoseok.

Seokjin frowned at that. Everything in his mind was telling him Hoseok knew something and wasn't telling them about it. It all felt...off. His visions hadn't shown him an easy exit, so something wasn't right.

Nonetheless, he brushed off the uneasy feeling and followed Hoseok. Hoseok was on their side, after all.

After several minutes of walking down long, well-lit halls, the group entered what looked to be an atrium, but with a glass ceiling. It was almost done like, and the large space was filled with doors.

"Hoseok, why are we here—" Yoongi's voice died in his throat when he felt something cold and metal press into the back of his head.

"I suggest you turn around slowly and carefully," said a familiar voice. Yoongi turned around only to come face-to-face with the barrel of a gun, being held by none other than Mark.

"I should've trusted my visions," said Seokjin said. He too had a gun to his head, along with almost everyone else in the group.

"Jin, what are you talking about?" questioned Namjoon.

"It was a trap. Hoseok fucking tricked us."

All eyes in the room turned to Hoseok who had moved to stand next to his father. He looked up at them and mouthed 'sorry'.

"Sorry?! You're sorry?!" yelled Yoongi. "I fucking trusted you!"

Hoseok turned away from Yoongi, and walked out of the room.

"Fucking traitor..." mumbled Namjoon.

"A traitor indeed, Lord Kim Namjoon," said Hyun-Ki with a sadistic grin. "Alas, I pity you for befriending him."

Yoongi growled at Hyun-Ki, baring his fangs. He looked around and took in the situation: Namjoon, Seokjin, and Taehyung also had guns to their heads. Jimin and Jungkook both had taser guns to their heads that would fry their brains in an instant.

The only way out was to fight.
————————————————
Ahahaha plot twist

Thank you for 15K reads, I love y'all 🥺

How are you guys doing?

Stay hydrated, healthy, happy, and beautiful!

~Bagel