Uncalled For - Pt. 3

Warning: Violence and Derogatory Terms - You have been warned!

Hoseok, Mark, and Kai rode in silence. Hoseok, being scared shitless, didn't try to make conversation with the men in the front row.

Mark let out a long sigh. "Hoseok, you know you were flirting with a vampire?"

"I know that. His family and friends are vampires too. How dumb do you think I am?" said Hoseok, looking out of the window.

"Then why didn't you say anything? He looked ready to eat you," questioned Kai as he made a sharp turn into the woods.

"Because I know he wouldn't. He's...not like that, I have this gut feeling."

Mark barked out a laugh. "Well soon you'll be in his gut if you don't stop seeing him."

Hoseok was about to respond, when he felt the car come to a stop in a driveway.

He got out of the car, surrounded by Mark and Kai and walked into the house. Mark and Kai escorted Hoseok through the huge house and finally, they ended up at his dad's office.

"Hoseok, Nice to see you again." He said smoothly.

Hoseok was frozen to his spot. Hyun-Ki waited for a response from his frightened son. When he got none, he gave up.

"Mark, Kai. You're dismissed," he growled. The two guards left as fast as they could, knowing what would come next for Hoseok.

Hyun-Ki glided from behind the desk, and approached Hoseok. He took a step back on reflex, but Hyun-Ki grabbed his chin roughly and pulled him forward, earning a gasp from his son.

"Dad, s-stop..." said Hoseok, trying to free himself. Hyun-Ki growled at him, then slapped him. Hard.

"Don't tell me what to do, you worthless piece of shit!" Hyun-Ki seethed. He shoved Hoseok to the ground as hard as he could.

"I saw everything, you faggot!" yelled Hyun-Ki as he delivered a harsh kick to Hoseok's stomach. He curled into a ball as he felt the air leave him.

"S-stop... please..." begged Hoseok as he coughed weakly. Hyun-Ki growled, and stomped his ribcage, causing Hoseok to scream in pain. He coughed blood, and attempted to sit himself up, when his father punched him hard between the eyes, causing him to fall back. Finally, Hyun-Ki picked up his desk lamp, and smashed it over Hoseok's head. 

That was the last thing he felt before he blacked out.