Christmas Special Part One

I meant to do this like a week ago but no time like the present
——————————————————
"Yoongi..."

"Yoongi...."

"Yoongi!"

Yoongi groaned and rolled over in his bed. He was having a great dream about attending a lovely symphony, when he was awoken by someone calling his name.

"MIN YOONGI!"

"What?!" hissed Yoongi, his fangs showing. He looked around, only to be met with Hoseok standing over him, unfazed.

"Do you know what day it is?" asked Hoseok, a slight smile on his face.

"Uhhh... National Eggnog Day?"

"Close. It's Christmas Eve!" exclaimed Hoseok, giving Yoongi a big hug.

Yoongi had heard of the Christmas holiday before. He knew it had something to do with giving and receiving gifts, but what was the point? You could do it any time during the year!

Yoongi was snapped out of his thoughts when Hoseok snapped in front of his face.

"I bought you a present, too! I hope you'll love it!"

At that, Yoongi paled a little.

'Fuck,' he thought to himself. 'How am I supposed to find Hoseok a gift now, I waited until the last minute!'

"R-Really? Thanks Sunshine! I'll have you know, I bought the best damn gift out there," said Yoongi, puffing out his chest.

Hoseok chuckled a little at that, and gave Yoongi a peck on the cheek.

"I'm sure it is, Yoongs. Well, Jimin, Jungkook and I are going to go carol in Seoul. I'll see you later!" said Hoseok, walking out of their shared room.

The second he heard Hoseok shut the door, Yoongi barreled down the hall. He was met with a confused Seokjin, and a half-awake Namjoon sitting at the counter of the apartment kitchen.

"You okay, Yoongi? You sound like a panicked bull—"

"Get me to the nearest mall, now!"
———————————————————
After a hastily made breakfast composed of fruit punch and granola, Yoongi dragged Namjoon and Seokjin to the car.

"Woah, woah, woah! What's this about?" questioned Namjoon, raising an eyebrow.

"Hoseok got me a Christmas gift, and I didn't get him one in return!" said Yoongi, running his hand through his hair. "Fuck, I should've remembered this stupid holiday, fucking—"

"Yoongi, calm down! We'll take you to the damn mall, just calm down a little," said Namjoon, twirling his keys around his finger with a smirk.

"I know that smirk, Namjoon. What do you want?"

"Well, Seokjin here—"

Seokjin slapped Namjoon on the shoulder. "Don't bring me into this, Joonie. Just ask him, it's not weird!"

Namjoon sighed, and turned to Yoongi. With a slight blush on his cheeks, he said, "...can we get some pretzel bites on the way out?"

Yoongi chucked and nodded, causing Namjoon to grin, his dimples poking through. He climbed in the car, Seokjin and Yoongi following suit.

"To the mall, we go!" said Namjoon. The second he pulled out of his parking spot, he hit a 'NO PARKING, FIRE LANE' sign.

"...If we die on the way Namjoon, I'll beat your ass in the afterlife."
———————————————————
Yes there is a part two, I'll update tmrw

How are y'all doing?

I love you :)

Stay happy, healthy, hydrated, beautiful, and safe!"

~Bagel