House Guest

Yoongi was standing out in the kitchen like a deer in headlights. Seokjin and Hoseok turned to look at him, and smiles.

"Hey, Yoongi, right? Is everything okay?" questioned Hoseok.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Yoongi replied curtly, then cursed himself for being rude. "Sorry, I'm just tired."

"I feel ya man, these long nights of working in customer service really get to you, right?"

In reality, Yoongi never had to work a day of his life. Hell, he was royalty. Yoongi just nodded in agreement.

Seokjin turned and smiled at them. "What do you two want for breakfast?"

Yoongi had to keep his cover, somehow. "Uh... I'll just have strawberry juice." He never thought he would have to use that code in his life, but there's a first time for everything.

Seokjin understood, and grabbed the blood from the fridge. He poured a glass to Yoongi, and Hoseok smiled.

"Can I get some of that?" asked Hoseok. Yoongi nearly choked, and Seokjin was prepared for this.

"Sure, Hoseok." said Seokjin. Yoongi watched him pull out an identical bottle and poured some in Hoseok's glass. Yoongi tensed as Hoseok drank it, and he relaxed when he realized it really was juice.

Namjoon walked over, and smiled between Yoongi and Hoseok. "So, Hoseok, Where are you from? Got any family?"

Hoseok nodded. "I'm from Gwangju. I have a dad, but my mom passed away a while ago."

"Oh! Yoongi lost his parents too, but both of them!" said Namjoon. Yoongi flushed at that, and tears sprung in his eyes. He turned away so no one could see him.

Namjoon grimaced. "Sorry, Yoongi" Namjoon reaches to pat his back, but Yoongi harshly flinched away.

"Leave me alone, I'll be in the guest room. Later, Hobi or whatever." Yoongi stalked off to the guest room.

Namjoon elbowed Hoseok. "What are you waiting for, follow him! I saw the way you looked at him!"

Hoseok blushed. "But what if he doesn't feel the same way?"

"He likes you too, now go!" Namjoon said, and shoved him to Yoongi's room.