Jubilant Jang-mi

Back at the palace...

Jang-mi was sitting in the elegant kitchen with a glass of water. Mr. Choi sat next to her, writing notes on a small notepad. Jang-mi sighed loudly, getting Youngjae's attention.

"What's wrong, your highness?" questioned Youngjae, looking up from his notepad.

"I'm—" Jang-mi started, but she was cut off by Youngjae.

"Bored? Lonely? Single?"

"...You know me too well, Mr. Choi."

Youngjae nodded and smiled. Jang-mi made a whining sound, and sat up.

"Let's explore!" exclaimed Jang-mi. She grabbed Youngjae's hand, and teleported away.

(A/N: I'm 90% sure vampires can teleport so don't @ me)
————————————————————

As him and Jang-mi landed on an unknown building, Youngjae cursed loudly.

"Dammit Jang-mi, are you trying to kill us?!" screeched Youngjae.

"Sorry, I'm just so—" Jang-mi was cut off by a wonderful smell. She looked down at the sidewalk by the building. There were two guys exiting a place that looked like an apartment complex. One was short and had the build of a dancer. The other was very handsome, with doe eyes and a bunny smile. Jang-mi stared at the man, hunger evident in her eyes.

"Your highness, I don't think you should bite that one..." suggested Mr. Choi.

"I suggest you shut the hell up, and let me do what I'd like. Just as you did with Yoongi," growler Jang-mi, her eyes glowing red. In a flash, she was gone and standing behind the duo.

"Jimin, you ever feel like you're being watched?" questioned the doe eyed male.

"Kookie, I think you need to get more sleep and lay off the banana milk.." said Jimin as they continued walking.

'God damn, he's attractive' thought Jang-mi to herself. She knew she'd have to get closer to him, but she didn't know how.

Sup y'all!

It's been a bit lol. I miss writing but I've been busy with tests and other things. This is a filler chapter, bare with me!

Stay beautiful!

~Bagel