Don't Worry

THANK YOU SM FOR 1K READS AHHH!!!!

Soon, the Kims, Hoseok, and Yoongi arrived at Tae's apartment. Namjoon and Seokjin went off to discuss private matters, Tae went to crash in his room, and Hoseok carried Yoongi into his room.

He placed Yoongi on the bed gently, then laid next to him. He played with his hair, and smiled at the mint color. Hoseok nearly had a heart attack when Yoongi sat up.

"Yah! I thought you were sleeping!" Exclaimed Hoseok as he backed up.

Yoongi smirked. "Please, then I'd miss the "juicy gossip," he said as he made air quotes with his fingers.

"Yeah, your friend scared the shit outta me..." said Hoseok, running his hands in his hair.

Yoongi stretched out his arms. "Who, Joon? Ah, don't worry about him. He's only dangerous when he's really mad."

"Well, yeah, but—" Hoseok didn't get to finish as Yoongi places a gentle kiss on his lips. Hoseok's face blossomed in red, causing Yoongi to chuckle.

"Hoseok-ah, don't worry about him. He's as harmless as a fly." Yoongi gave him a gummy smile as he pulled away, making sure to hide his fangs. Hoseok smiled back happily.

"Yeah. It will."

I'm sorry for this lazy fluff, I just needed a filler chapter - Bagel