Seoul

"I love you, Seoul, I hate you Seoul"

"Joonie-hyung, who taught you how to drive?!" screeched Tae as Namjoon took a hard turn.

"Relax, Tae. I'm self-taught."

"The God of Destruction taught himself how to die. Lord have mercy..." muttered Seokjin, looking out the window.

"Oh shush! Yoongi isn't complaining about my driving," said Namjoon as he jabbed a thumb in Yoongi's direction. Yoongi, in fact, wasn't complaining because he fell asleep.

"Motionless Min strikes again," said Taehyung, earning a laugh from Namjoon and Seokjin.

"Where are we going anyway, Namjoon?" questioned Seokjin.

"Seoul, the capital!"

Taehyung started jumping in his seat. "Yeah! I talked to Jimin and Jungkook, they're coming and they're gonna bring Hoseok!"

That seemed to wake Yoongi up, along with the hard turn that Namjoon made. "Who Let Namjoon drive..." complained Yoongi, half awake.

"And the Motionless Min has awoken! We're about an hour from Seoul, Yoongi!"

Yoongi shot up in his seat. "I don't remember agreeing to this!"

Tae chuckled. "Too bad, once you're in Namjoon's car, you don't leave." Yoongi groaned, and everyone laughed.

"Great, I get to embarrass myself more in front of Hoseok.." muttered Yoongi.

Namjoon heard him, and laughed. "You'll do Fine, Yoongi."

"Yeah, if anything, you'll end up married."

Namjoon chuckled. "Like us?"

Jin smiled lovingly. "Exactly."

Tae quickly cut in. "Okay, no making out!"

Namjoon smirked. "Like you and Jimin last Friday?"

Tae blushed. "Don't start, Namjoon, you and Jin nearly broke the damn—"

"Okay! That's enough!" said Jin. Yoongi only laughed, but on the inside, questioned if he would end up like either of the couples.