End Game

"It's over, Hyun-Ki. Let him go," said Hoseok, aiming his gun at his heart.

Hyun-Ki chuckled, and put his hands in the air. "Ah, Hoseok. You've betrayed me."

Hoseok clenched his jaw. "I did no such thing, I was never on your side in the first place," he spat.

Yoongi ran over to Hoseok, and stood next to him. Hoseok glanced at Yoongi before aiming his gun at his father.

Hyun-Ki nervously chuckled. "Ah.. Hoseok, you're not really going to kill me...right?"

Hoseok hesitated. If he killed him, he'd be no better than his father. He lowered the gun slowly and narrowed his eyes at Hyun-Ki.

Hyun-Ki looked at him with an expression he'd never seen before; love. Hyun-Ki walked up to Hoseok and hugged him tightly, causing Hoseok to gawk at him.

Yoongi and Jackson were appalled at the scene in front of them. What were they supposed to do? If they attacked, Hyun-Ki could kill Hoseok. The two watched warily.

Hyun-Ki pulled back, grinning. "Hoseok, my son..."

Hoseok was shocked by his father's behavior. Did Yoongi hit him that hard?

Bang!

There was now a human-shaped hole in the wall of the building, made by none other than a hungry Jimin. He was panting wildly, and looking around the room.

"Jimin? You're al—" Taehyung didn't get to finish his question before Namjoon burst in, Jungkook trailing behind him.

"Joon!" Yelled Jin as he ran up to his husband and swept him into a hug.

Namjoon grinned sheepishly and hugged back. "Sorry, did you call for help?"

Jisoo and Youngjae walked over to the group. "Hello, Earth to lovebirds! We're in a fight!" said Jisoo, pointing at the remaining guards. Youngjae frowned, noticing Mark and Kai had disappeared. He shook it off, and got into fighting position.

Meanwhile, Hyun-Ki was still hugging Hoseok.

Jackson told Yoongi he was going to look for Mark and Kai because he noticed their sudden absence, and Yoongi nodded, eyes fixed on the scene before him.

Hyun-Ki grinned at Hoseok while holding him. "Hoseok..."

"...Yeah?"

A swift stab of Hyun-Ki's knife was delivered to Hoseok's side. Hoseok cried out, and fell to the ground.

"You've failed me, Hoseok. Maybe your death will bring me some satisfaction."

Before Hyun-Ki could deliver another stab, Yoongi dive tackled him to the ground.

"I think it's time for you to go," hissed Yoongi. His eyes were red and he bared his fangs at Hyun-Ki. He snapped, and dug his fangs into Hyun-Ki's neck, effectively silencing him. Yoongi didn't drink, though. Hyun-Ki was about to ask why, but the question died in his throat once Yoongi tore it open.

Yoongi panted heavily and stared at the dead man below him. He sighed, and stood up. He looked over to where Hoseok was, and saw Namjoon effectively treating his wound. Hoseok looked tired, most likely a side effect of Namjoon's healing powers.

"You killed him..." said Namjoon, a slight frown on his face.

"So? He killed many other people."

"By that rationale, you're no better than your parents, Yoongi," said Seokjin, coming up behind him.

Yoongi clenched his jaw at that. "I should tell him then."

"No, you shouldn't. His body needs time to recover from getting stabbed, he'll be out for a bit," said Namjoon, carrying Hoseok bridal-style. He gently put him in Yoongi's arms before moving to stand next to Seokjin.

Yoongi looked down at Hoseok in his arms. He looked pale, and his shirt was soaked with blood on the left side.

"I'll keep you safe...even if you betrayed me," said Yoongi.

"Yah! He was afraid, now is not the time to point fingers. You probably would have ended up doing the same thing," said Seokjin, looking at him with slight disapproval.

Yoongi sighed. "You're probably right."

Taehyung walked over, supporting Jungkook's weight.

"Is he really dead?" questioned Taehyung.

Namjoon hummed in response, and looked at Jungkook. "What happened to you?"

Jungkook laughed sheepishly. "I got, uh, shot."

"What?!" said everyone collectively.

"Yeah, I was protecting Jang-mi," said Jungkook. He looked down to hide the blush that bloomed across his face.

Jang-mi smiled and turned a light shade of pink. "T-thank you."

"No problem."

"As touching as this is, where's Jimin?" questioned Youngjae.

Crunch!

All heads turned to the sound, and they were surprised with what they saw. Jimin was surrounded by several slain guards, and he was sucking whatever blood was left. The crunch was from Jimin accidentally breaking a bone. Jimin pulled his new fangs out of a random neck and looked at everyone like what, do I have something on my face?

Taehyung just smiled and shook his head, walking up to Jimin. He pulled him away from the pile of corpses and smiled.

"I thought I lost you, Jiminie," said Taehyung, wrapping his arms around Jimin.

Jimin grinned and did the same. "I thought I was really gone.."

"Can you two please refrain from making love in here?! Can we just leave?" said Seokjin, getting frustrated. Namjoon laughed and put one arm around him. His smile turned into a frown at the sight of his best friend. He walked over to Yoongi and put a hand on his shoulder, startling the other.

"He'll be fine, Yoongi."

"I know, I trust your abilities. But why would he..."

"Ask him once he wakes up. Have a gentle conversation," suggested Namjoon.

"Yeah. Okay," said Yoongi, looking down at the guy of his dreams that looked almost lifeless with his bloody shirt and pale skin.

"Wait, what about Jackson?" questioned Youngjae.

"He went to find Mark and Kai, don't worry," said Yoongi. For some reason that felt off to Youngjae, but he shook it off.

The group exited the building, glad that it was finally over.
———————————————————
HmMmmMm

I might do a sequel, would you guys read it?

Anyways, I'm sorry this is trash. I'm very tired.

How are y'all doing?

Stay happy, healthy, hydrated, beautiful, and SAFE!

~Bagel