Blood, Sweat, Tears Pt. 2

Before I start this chapter, I want to thank you guys for 19.6K reads!

I want to say that updates may come slower because online school is picking up... It's very stressful :(

This chapter is going to be VERY long.

Did anyone else see Bang Bang Con?

I also want to thank Ms0hoe for the covers she made!

I also want to thank Hope_army19 for making the original cover for this book

(I had a different username back then haha)

Now, on with the chapter!

———————————————————
Outside...

Jungkook and Namjoon successfully evaded the guards and brought a dying Jimin outside.

"Quick, Jungkook, help me get him down," said Namjoon hurriedly. Jungkook nodded without a second thought. They leaned Jimin against the side of the building. Jimin's eyes were wide and dull, like they'd been frozen that way. He was wheezing slightly, and the blood was spreading across his chest from his would.

"Kook-ah...." whispered Jimin. Jungkook quickly kneeled in front of him and took his hand.

"What, hyung? Are you okay? Just stay with us, we'll get help, right Namjoon? Namjoon-hyung?" questioned Jungkook, sounding almost desperate. Namjoon gave Jungkook a weak smile and nodded a bit. The older knew that Jimin wouldn't make it, but he didn't have the heart to tell him that at the moment.

It was almost as if Jimin had read Namjoon's mind when he said, "I'm not going to make it."

All of the color drained from Jungkook's face. "Jimin-ssi, don't say such things, especially not now," said Jungkook with a nervous chuckle. His eyes were becoming glossy with tears as he tried to keep it together.

"No, Jungkook. I can feel it. It hurts," said Jimin, stopping abruptly to cough some blood. He was getting paler by the second, his breathing was becoming more labored and ragged.

"No! Hyung! Stop messing around, now isn't the time!" yelled Jungkook. Jimin weakly squeezed his hand as Jungkook let out a sob.

"Tell Taehyung... tell him..." said Jimin, his voice barely above a whisper.

"What Jimin-ssi, tell him what?!" pleaded Jungkook, shaking Jimin's hand and gripping it tightly.

"I love him."

Jimin had a lazy smile on his face as he leaned back and stared ahead blankly. His eyes held no sparkle, and the smile on his face was almost frozen that way. The blood had spread to most of his chest, it contrasted with his now pale and cold skin.

"Jimin? Jimin?! Jimin answer me!" said Jungkook as he shook Jimin's lifeless body.

Meanwhile, Namjoon stared at the body. He couldn't hear Jimin's heartbeat anymore, he knew he was dead. 'No,' he thought. 'Jimin can't die.' He knew it would crush Taehyung to see his loved one dead and no longer laughing with that sparkle in his eyes.

Namjoon leaned down, and slightly tilted the younger's neck to the side. He could tell some of his body systems and organs were still working. 'This is good,' he thought. 'Only his heart stopped, I can still save him.'

Namjoon leaned down and bit Jimin's neck gently, injecting his poison into Jimin's system. He pulled away and gently licked the wounds shut. Namjoon took a few steps back, and pulled Jungkook with him.

"Namjoon-hyung? What are you doing—" before he finished, he noticed Jimin's body started to slowly move again.

"He's turning. Stay behind me," warned Namjoon, backing up a few steps.

Jimin's body rapidly started to convulse. He screamed and thrashed, his body twisting into the most contorted positions. Jungkook hid behind a perfectly calm Namjoon. It was almost like he'd seen it all before, in another time.

Soon, Jimin's body stopped convulsing. He groaned and opened his eyes, which were now blood red. He had small pearly white fangs in his mouth where two human teeth used to be.

Jimin's eyes were wild. He only had two things on his mind: Hunger and blood. He couldn't remember what happened and why he was on the ground, the only thing he could remember was being very hungry. His crimson eyes fixed on Namjoon, and he noticed Namjoon's fangs. His eyes quickly shifted to Jungkook in a crazed way. Jimin inhaled the air deeply, and stood up.

"J-Jimin-ssi? Are you okay?" questioned Jungkook. He could tell his roommate had became a creature of the night but he was too afraid to say anything about it.

Jimin hissed, and advanced towards the duo. Namjoon moves Jungkook so he was directly behind him and began to back up.

"Jungkook, don't say anything. Be absolutely still and silent." Namjoon knew Jimin was hungry, and Jungkook was going to be his next meal if he didn't handle the situation.

Jimin lunged at the duo, and Namjoon was quick to react. He grabbed Jimin by his wrists and pinned them behind his back. Jimin thrashed in his hold and snarled at Namjoon.

"I'm hungry," he hissed, looking at Namjoon with crazed eyes.

Namjoon smirked. "I know. How do you feel about eating a few guards?

——————————————————
Taehyung had snapped.

He was killing guards left and right. His fangs were longer and sharper, his emotions being out of control. He was losing control and giving into the bloodlust, but he didn't care. They hurt his Jimin. They had to pay the price.

Meanwhile, Yoongi was facing off against Hyun-Ki. For an old man, he moved quickly and blocked Yoongi's punches.

Hyun-Ki pulled out a knife from his belt, and sliced at Yoongi with it. Yoongi blocked it to the best of his ability, until he got cut on his arm. It stung with excruciating pain, due to the metal being "holy." Yoongi hissed and held his arm, giving Hyun-Ki an opening to tackle him down. He pressed the flat of the blade to his face, causing Yoongi to hiss and yell out.

"Your time is up, prince." Before Hyun-Ki could slice his throat, the door to the arena-like area had been broken down by Jackson and a triggered Hoseok. They both had guns in their hand, and they aimed them at Hyun-Ki.

The face-off had begun.

———————————————————
:)))

How are you guys doing?

Stay happy, healthy, hydrated and beautiful!

~Bagel