Jackson Wang

Hoseok woke up slowly. He groaned, and opened his eyes. They were met with a blinding white light. He tried to push himself up, but gasped and winced.

"Where am I..." he mumbled softly to himself. A guy with black hair walked over and smiled at Hoseok without showing his teeth.

"You're in the infirmary," said the mysterious handsome male. Hoseok didn't remember this guy working in his fathers infirmary, or at his headquarters at all.

"Who are you?" questioned Hoseok, finally managing to pull himself up. The unknown male helped him sit up fully before taking a step back and sitting in a chair.

"I'm Jackson Wang," said the male. "After your father...injured you, I fixed you up. He broke a rib, but it's okay."

Hoseok looked shocked. "How did you fix it?"

Jackson smiled. "Not important." Hoseok didn't notice the two small puncture wounds on his neck from Jackson, and he intended to keep it that way.

"Oh... well, am I free to go?" questioned Hoseok.

"Yes, just be careful. Avoid your father as well," said Jackson as Hoseok frowned at the mention of Jung Hyun-Ki.

"Thanks Jackson-sshi." Hoseok left the infirmary as quickly as possible so he could get back to Yoongi.

Jackson leaned back and sighed. He pulled out his phone and scrolled through his contacts, clicking a certain one.

"Hey, Joon-ah," said Jackson while twiddling his thumbs.

"Hey, Jackson! What's up? How's Markie?"

Jackson sighed. "He's fine. I'm more concerned about that human Yoongi was affiliated with."

"Hoseok? What about him?" asked Namjoon from the other side of the phone.

"I got a job at the anti-vampire facility. Ironic, right? Anyway, the boss of this place is Hoseok's dad. And he's a total nutcase. He broke one of Hoseok's ribs! I had to heal him!"

Jackson could hear Namjoon's shocked silence on the other end. "Jackson, where is he now?"

"I sent him out, I think he left to go see Yoongi..."

"Good. And be careful around his dad!" said Namjoon before hanging up. Jackson sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

'What have I gotten myself into?'

Lmao that was a short chapter but my chapters are short, anyway how are y'all doing? I'm gonna continue the book but I'm not sure how many chapters are left.

Stay beautiful!

~Bagel