Chapter 2

Her grandparents house up top!!*
Allison's POV

Today is the day. The day we are moving to fucking LA. After my mom told me I called Sarah, Jason, Jacob and Hayley to meet up at our local diner. To say they were shocked and completely pissed was an understatement.

They were here a few minutes ago to say their final goodbyes and leave except Sarah who is helping me pack and will be riding us to the airport. My baby and my moms car were already on its way to L fucking A.

"Come on girls we have to go our flight is in an hour." My mom yelled from downstairs.

"Coming!" Sarah and I yelled in sync. Taking one last look around my now empty room I turn on my heel and walk away to Sarah's car.

The ride to the airport were extremely quiet and awkward. I just looked out of the window to see the beautiful scenery of my now old home town.

Once we arrived at the airport my mom and Sarah said bye. She left me and Sarah to have a few moments.

"I can't believe you're actually moving, I'm gonna misss you so much." Sarah said trying to keep in the tears.

"Yeah me to. At least we can skype and text. "

"You better keep in touch. "Sarah said with a sob.

"Always, take care."I said with a sad smile.

With that we gave each one final hug and I walked away to my mom. We went to our gate and gave the tickets so we can go in. Once in the plane I took the window seat.

Just a couple hours on this lovely plaine with crying babies and smelly people*note the sarcasm*.

Once we lifted off and it's save to be on our electronics, I pull out my phone and earphones and start my playlist. The first song that plays is There's nothing holding me back-Shawn Mendes.

Not soon after I fell into a much needed sleep. I woke up to the intercom telling us to strap our seatbelts on and turn all electronic devices off.

Finally we land and we made our way to grab our luggages. After waiting for 5 minutes I finally have my luggage and we make our way to were grandpa is waiting for us. He is tall about 6'1 and skinny but not to skinny with blue eyes and short grey hair and a grey mustache that suits him.

"Grandpa!" I yell as I run to him with arms wide open and gave him a tight hug and a big smile. Yeah I know I'm 17 but gosh I love my grandparents to death.

I may look badass and am badass but my family is my world and I would die for them. I know we fight but I love them and we can never stay angry more then 24 hours at each other.

"Hi Monkey." He said with a big smile. He calls me monkey cause when I were young I would climb on anything and anyone.

''I missed you so much gramps. ''

''I know Monkey we missed you guys too.'' He said with a sad smile.

''Come on dad lets go home shall we? '' My mom asked more like demanded.

''Yeah, will you drive home Alice my legs are tired?'' My gramps asks.

''Sure dad.'' My mom replied, if you hadn't noticed my mom's name is Alice like from the movie Alice in wonderland. That explains my name Allison both our names begin with an A.

On our way home mom and gramps kept talking about schools and work and stuff like that. I mostly zoned out and looking at the scenery of my new home LA.

Finally we arrive at our new house well it's my grandparents house and we will be staying in it. Actually I think my mom bought them this house so basically it's my mom's house. Anyway the place is huge and beautiful. I stare in awe at the house it's so modern yet oldish, the design is brick walls it is a two storage house with a few balconies and a beautiful garden and a pool at the back. The lights outside is on considering it's at least 8 pm and wow it looks even more amazing.

As we walk in I hear my grandma yell "Sam is that you? Where is my girls?"She comes walking in slowly and boy I have to say she doesn't look good and that breaks my heart.

"Grandma!" I yell making my way to her and gave her a tight hug but not to tight.

"Oh sweetie look how beautiful you are.You look just like your mom when she was your age."She said keeping my cheeks in her soft hands.

I let go so my mom can greet her next."Hi mom, you look better"

"My baby is home and thanks honey I feel better." They hug each other and let go.

"So where is my room?'' I asked cause my bags is killing me.

"Upstairs last door to the right sweetie." My grams answered me.

I kiss them all goodnight and go up to my room. Once I open it I'm in awe again it's huge with back walls and little purple art on it and I have a king size bed on the left side of the room with purple and black bedsheets and pillows and a bed table with a lamp. There's a desk in the middle that is an L shape with a few books on and a big chair.

There's two doors one with my own bathroom that is white and black with a bath, a glass shower and obviously a toilet. The other door is my walk in closet with alot of space and has a big mirror in the middle. There is a glass door that leads to my own balcony that has a couch and a few chairs with a beautiful view of everything in the city.

Back in my room there is also a big lazy boy couch with a big screen tv hung above it that is facing the bed and the couch.

My room is awesome, I love it.After unpacking my room it looks more like home with pictures, books, my laptop and clothes. It took me almost 3 hours to unpack everything before I made my way to shower and climb in the bed ready to sleep in cause thankfully it's Sunday and school starts on Monday and it's the second week of my senior year.

Xxx

Please don't hate thanks guys.

Shorty out 😂