Chapter 44

Allison's POV

It's been a week since the 4 bitches and Zander arrived. They stay out of my way I stay out of theirs except Zander's he's just charming like always. We were currently in the lounge by we I mean me, Zoey, the boys, Drew and Zander. That was until the 4 came walking in.

''Allison move. I want to sit next to that cutie.'' Lucy winks at Henco.

''Bitch please. You have the whole floor besides this cutie is sitting next to me.'' I said and moved closer to Henco.

''Excuse me?'' Anna shrieked.

''Oh you're excused please go.'' I said.

''Whatever.'' They all said and sat on the floor.

''So Allison where's what's his name?'' Cara begin.

''Chase I think. Yeah Chase.'' Anna said.

''Right where's Chase did he find someone better?'' Lucy asked cocking her head to the left. By now everyone is looking at me with wide eyes even my mom.

''Nah. He died.'' I shrugged.

''How unfortunate. How about that best friend of yours Mike I think?'' Anna asked.

''He's also dead.'' I said with no emotion.

''How?'' Cassy asked softly.

''Chase killed Mike that night of my accident in front of me, 2 days later Chase's dad killed him for disobeying his orders and then Chase's dads gang got attacked and everyone died.'' I explained with no emotion.

''Whoa Ally. God I'm so sorry.'' Cassy says.

''It's fine.'' I said.

''If I were them I would've died to being friends with you.'' Lucy laughed.

''Lucy.'' Drew warned. In a flash. I got up and held her by her neck shocking her against the wall.

''Listen Bitch. You better stop with you snarky comments before I rip that little tong out. We're supposed to be fucking family but you and you're 3 little followers have treated me like crap. Not anymore, so shut your fucking sluttly mouth before you'll regret it.'' I warned in a deadly tone making her and the rest gulp. I dropped her to the floor and she just looked up at me in complete shock.

''My Ally girl has grew some balls Talia.'' Uncle Greg said looking at me with a proud smile.

''Uncle Greg.'' I yell and ran to him and gave him a big hug.

''Hi aunt Talia.'' I smiled.

''H-hi Allison.'' She stuttered out still looking at Lucy on the floor.

''When did you guys fly in?'' I asked.

''This morning. Your mom came and got us.'' Uncle Greg explained.

''Where's uncle Lee and aunt Charlotte?'' I asked.

''Here. Sorry baby girl we had to get our bags.'' Uncle Lee replied.

''Uncle Lee.'' I smiled and hugged him.

''Hi aunt Charlotte.'' I smiled.

''H-hi A-Allison.'' She stuttered out also looking at Lucy in shock.

''My baby girl grew some balls Greg.'' Uncle Lee smirked.

''Well my Ally girl grew some balls.'' Uncle Greg smirked.

''Allison?'' Lucy asked behind me.

''Yes?'' I asked turning around.

''I'm sorry.'' She said looking down.