Chapter 31

Blake's POV

(Race day)

Great just another Saturday. Another day with the guys just playing around. Another day that ends with the big race, also the day that I miss Allison the most.

Allison will always be the queen of the streets. The Black Angel will always be remembered. God how I miss her, I know the boys miss her too.

"Dude we have some new racer coming tonight." Eric said.

"Yeah, but he will bring more racers and friends." Simon said.

"Well we will have to see who this guy is." Phillip said smirking.

"Guys lets go do something fun, shall we?" Simon said smiling.

"Sure why not, lets go the mall." Phillip said.

"Dude you sound like a girl." I laughed.

We went to the mall and just hang out for the rest of the day until it was time for the race. We made our way over to the race track were most people made way for us.

We waited for 10 minutes before we heard the revving of a car. It's a purple Audi R8 V10 Gecko. It looked so much like Ally's car even the marks on the sides.

"Dude is that?" Eric asked.

"Nah man. It can't be." I said.

3 guys got out and 2 of them said something to the driver. A few minutes later 3 more cars pulled up next to the purple car. A crowd has now formed around them. The driver of the purple car climbed out and people began to whisper.

I couldn't see so I walked through and talked looking down at my phone like I was bored.

"What do we have here, fresh meat?" I asked bored still not looking up.

"I wouldn't say fresh meat, more like the return of a legend." A girl asked. Her voice sounded so familiar.

"Oh really well-.. " I stopped myself when I finally looked up.

''Oh my God." I gasped out. This made the boys look at the girl on top of the hood.

"Ally is that really you?'' We all asked in unison

"Hey Blake, Eric, Simon and Phillip." She smiled. We all ran to her and gave her a big group hug.

"God. I never thought I would ever see you again." Eric said.

"Where have you been?" Simon asked.

"We missed you Ally. The boys were never the same after you left." I said.

"It's really you." Phillip said.

"I missed you too guys. And I was around but then we moved here a month or two ago. And yeah it's really me." She smiled and jumped on a table nearby her and everyone looked at her.

"Are you back for good Angel?" I asked with a smirk.

"Tha Black Angel is back bitches." She yelled and smirked and they all cheered.

"Now lets race baby!" She yelled and everyone cheered. The guys that came with her and a few girls stared at her in awe and they cheered with everybody else.

''Right first race Parker against the one and only Black Angel.'' The announcer said throught speakers.

''Goodluck little sister.'' This Parker guy smirked.

''You're gonna need it big brother.'' Ally smirked. Walking to her car mumbeling something about he's just 4 months older. I smiled at her which she returned her eyes glistening with a evil glint.