Chapter 20

Allison's POV

''Yo, Captain are you having a party?'' Tori asked.

''I-i don't-''

''Yes at my house it begins at 7 pm.'' Caleb cut me off and said.

''Yes. See you tonight.'' Ash yelled.

''Oi, listen up senior class of 2017 party at my house! For our girls soccer team new captain!'' Caleb shouted. Cheering were heard all over the field.

''Great, Ally your coming with me to your house so we can get ready, the boys will get everything ready for the party.'' Zoey said.

''Okay.'' I smiled.

''Go we got this.'' Zack said.

''Fine.'' I sighed.

Walking of the field with a lot of strangers congratulating me at being captain. Walking to my bike I see a guy standing there touching my baby.

''I swear I will fucking rip your fingers off if you don't get your nasty fingers off of my baby.'' I threatened.

''I can't, you see I now this bike inside and out I helped build it.'' He smirked without turning around.

''Are you fuc-wait what? You helped build it the only one that helped me was...'' I trailed off. He turned around with that amazing smile that could make every girl go crazy.

''Ray!!'' I yelled jumping into his open arms.

''I missed you too Hope.'' He chuckles.

''What are you doing here?'' I asked.

''Well I came back from the Army to your house but no one was there so I went to Sarah's and saw that she completely changed and she said you guys moved to LA so here I am.'' He explained.

''Ray? The Army? Who are you?'' Zoey asked. I forgot she was there.

''Zoey this is Ray, Ray this is Zoey. Ray and I have been friends since we were in diapers but he left to join the army 2 years ago since then I saw him 3 times maybe 4.'' I explained.

''Oh that explains alot. It's nice to meet you.'' Zoey smiled.

''You too Zoey.'' Ray smiled

''Why do you call her Hope?'' Zoey asked.

''My full name is Allison Hope Shade. But just Ray calls me Hope and I call hom Ray.'' I said.

''Yeah my full name is Raymond Demitri. So she calls me Ray you can too.'' Ray shrugged

''Makes sense. Why didn't you tell me you have a middle name?'' Zoey asked.

''I thought you knew and I don't really like it.'' I said.

''Anyway we got a party to get ready so Ray you gonna come mom would love to see you?'' I asked and said.

''Yeah I'd love to. Gonna let me drive?'' Ray smiled hopeful.

''You wish pretty boy.'' I laughed climbing on my bike waiting for a pouting Ray to climb on.

''Hold on tight, don't want to fall off now, do we?'' I smirked.

''Still the same.'' Ray mumbled. Laughing we rode out of the parking lot to my house.

Caleb's POV

After Ally and Zoey left me and the boys along with Zack went into the locker rooms to shower and make our way to my houe for the party.

''Wow, Allison was great today.'' Hunter said with a dreamy smile.