Chapter 53

Allison's POV

''Ally wakey wakey.'' A girly voice whispers in my ear.

''5 more minutes mom.'' I said.

''Ally I'm to young to be your mommy.'' The voice giggles.

''Come on Mia go get ready. I'll wake her.'' Zack tell his little sister.

''Okay Zacky.'' Mia said walking out.

''Adorable, isn't she?'' I ask still not sitting up.

''Yeah she is. Come on sleepy pants we have to go to school.'' Zack said pulling the blankets away revealing my booty shorts and tank top.

''Nevermind you can stay like that. The view is amazing.'' Zack smirks.

''Perv.'' I said sitting up.

''Sexy perv.'' He smirks handing me a cup of coffee.

''Thanks Zacky.'' I said in Mia's voice.

''Anytime sissie.'' He joked sitting next to me.

''Oh I got that bike you rented. The same one as the one you have at home but this one is black and green with a little purple.'' He said.

''Oh thanks. What are you driving?'' I ask sipping my coffee.

''The bike I bought when we moved here. A Suzuki GX-r10.'' He smiled.

''And I have the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10 right?'' I ask making sure.

''Yup. Oh and my bike is black and blue.'' He smiled.

''Great thanks.'' I smile and make my way to the bathroom in the room. Zack and his parents is staying in a 2 story house with a pool and a big yard.

After I landed yesterday I called Isaac telling him I'm safe and fine. So when we got here I talked with Zack's mom Veronica and his little sister Mia. Veronica said I can stay as long as I want but I'm thinking of just staying 2 weeks maybe a month.

Taking a quick shower I walk out only to see Mia on my bed. I smile at her and she smiles back at me.

''Wanna help me choose a outfit?'' I ask her. She nodded her head and came to stand next to me. She grabbed black leather short shorts with a white tank top that has a low neck and shows alot of cleavage and crop leather jacket. I added my black and purple surfboard necklace. The surfboard is purple with a silwer dolphin in it and the chain is black, it's not long but a little longer then a choker.

''You sure have fashion taste miss Mia.'' I smiled and grabbed white lace undergarments.

''Thanks Ally. What shoes?'' She asks more to herself then me.

''What about these?'' I ask showing ankle high heeled boots with spikes at the back.

''Yeah I love them. Just like I love your purple hair Ally.'' She smiled.

''Thanks miss Mia.'' I smile and start changing. Mia left while I was changing going down to her mom and dad. I walked out only to see Zack laying on my bed playing on his phone.

''I love your hair to you know. I saw pictures of you at your mom's wedding on facebook and you looked amazing Ally.'' Zack said not looking up.

''Thanks Zack.'' I smiled and started doing my make up. It's a black smokey eye with black winged eyeliner and red lipstick. The smokey eye makes my eyes pop. It's just green with blue in it and a little brown.

''Anytime Ally.'' Zack smiled and stood up. When he finally looked up his eyes almost popped out of his head.

''God Ally.'' He breathed out.