Chapter 12

Allison's POV

Alexander is kissing me and I'm kissing him back. Our lips move in sync with so much emotion. It felt amazing. Breaking apart and breathing heavily my mind is still fuzzy.

"Wow." He breathes out.

"Yeah." I say back.

After a few minutes he helps me down and we make our way downstairs. Smelling something mouth watering.

"Mmm it smells so good." I comment as we walk in.

"Why thank you young lady. It's my famous lasagna." Caleb said in a posh British accent.

"Well kind sir would you mind getting me a plate?" I asked in a fake British accent.

"Do I look like a servent get it yourself." He replied in a all American accent.

"Who do you think you are peasant, talking to mwa like that?" I answered in a all posch accent. By now everybody's laughing.

"Dobbie is a free elf." Caleb said back.

"Well Dobbie is only a free elf with a sock and I ain't giving you a sock." I sassed back.

"I shall not tolerate this kind of behavior in my kitchen. Off with her head!!" He yelled.

"All is fair in love and war puffball." I replied.

"I just can't win with you." He said slightly pouting.

"Oh grow a pair. Now peasant where's my food? This baby unicorn ain't growing by itself." I said with a smirk.

"More like baby elephant." He mumbled.

"How dare you. I've been working on my baby unicorn for months now." I said with a British accent again. And a glare.

"I said I love unicorns." Caleb gulped.

"You better." I smirked.

"That was the most entertaining and funniest conversation I've ever seen." Luke points out while laughing. Everybody just nodded in agreement.

''Shit, guys tomorrow is Thursday.'' I realised and almost yelled. After we ate and were stting in the lounge.

''Yeah so?'' Luke asked.

''It's try outs and I haven't practiced in a week.'' I said in a duh tone.

''Really a week. Girl I haven't practiced in a month.'' Zoey replied back.

''Come on Zo. Lets go out back and practice. Caleb bring that soccer ball in your room.'' I demanded. Caleb gave me a 2 finger salute before running up stairs. I grabbed Zoey's hand and dragged her outside.

''What about us?'' Luke asked pointing to himself and the rest.

''Can any of you play soccer?'' I asked.

''Sweetheart I'm the boys captain and we all play.'' Alexander answered with a smirk.

''Well sweetheart let the game begin.'' I smirked back.

''Here Ally.'' Caleb threw the ball at us.

''Okay teams are Allison, Caleb, Dean and me, Zoey, Shawn. Luke is the goal keeper.'' Alexander explained.

''Okay.'' We all answered.

''5 minutes to get a game plan. Then the game begins.'' I said.

''Okay, boys they will probably put Alexander in the middel with Zoey and Shawn at his sides but a little back. We need to confuse them. Dean you go in the front anywhere you want me and Caleb will be at the back and as soon as they have the ball we swap. Caleb runs forward and help Dean I will stand at the back near as soon as I have the ball I want you guys open as soon as possible and atleast one at the front near the goal and one next to me okay.'' I explained.