Chapter 24

Caleb's POV

Today is the day. It's the fashion show and the day my dad's gonna ask Alice to marry him.

''Wakey wakey eggs and bacey.'' Ray yelled walking into my room.

''Go away.'' I grumbled.

''No can do we have school and alot to do today. Get your lazy ass up sleeping beauty.'' He laughed.

''Where's Ally?'' I asked yawning and sitting up.

''Still sleeping. Alice said we should leave her she has a big day ahead of her.'' Ray explained.

''Oh okay. I'll be down in 10.'' I tell him and get up walking to my bathroom. Quickly showering I put on some clothes and walk down the stairs. Seeing Ally walking sleepily my way.

''Morning sunshine.'' I smiled throwing an arm around her shoulders.

''Morning C.'' She half smile back.

''Morning guys.'' Dad smiled.

''Morning.'' We replied.

''Honey why you up?'' Alice asked Ally.

''I couldn't sleep and I smelled Bacon. So here I am.'' She shrugged.

''How can you eat so much and still look that good?'' Andy and Cindy asked coming in with Zoey and Dean.

''I have a fast metabolism blame my mom for that.'' Ally shrugged.

''Don't blame me I don't feel skinny anymore. And in a few months I'll have a big baby bump.'' Alice replied fake glaring at my dad.

''You'll always look beautiful to me, Love.'' Dad said hugging Alice from behind. Everyone aw'd at them and I didn't miss an unknown emotion flash through Ally's eyes.

''You guys are perfect for each other.'' Zoey cooed. Allison nodded and just looked down playing with her food. I wonder what's going on she has been acting weird this whole week.

''Well guys we have school. Girls have fun see you tonight.'' Ray said getting up with me and Dean following him. Driving to school the whole ride was silent with us stuck in our own thoughts.

Parking at school everyone was there even Dylan and his gang. They have been here in the mornings.

''Guys what's up with Allison? She has been weird this whole week.'' Dean asked us as everyone came standing by my car.

''Yeah what's up?'' Luke asked.

''I don't know.'' I sighed. Ray sighed next to me and everyone turned their eyes on him.

''You know don't you?'' Dylan asked.

''Yeah, I do. You guys remember what she told you about Chase and Mike?'' He asked we all nodded.

''Well this week they were going to be together 3 years but also it will be a year since Mike was killed. And when she quit being you know.'' Ray explained. That was the emotion in her eyes guilt and sadness.

''Wow I never thought of that.'' I said honestly.

''What do you mean she quit you know? We know about Chase and Mike but what else.'' Hunter and Dylan asked.

''S-she uh she was well is The Black Angel.'' Ray explained.

''Like The Black Angel, The Queen of the streets?'' Nick asked dumb founded.

''Yeah.'' I said.

''That's why she flinched everytime I called her Angel.'' Jaxon said more to himself then anyone us.