Chapter 5

Allison's POV

Maths were fun the way everyone looked at me like I'm crazy and in awe made my day. Also meeting Alexander damn he is a fine piece of cake. He has light brown hair with shades of darker hair, he is atleast 6'2 and has these greyish black eyes that's just so damn hot. Oh and that smile of his, gosh I need to stop I sound like a fan-girl ew. He totally has the bad boy look going on.

Walking to English
I stopped to see everyone staring at me I turn around and saw Alexander and 3 other boys staring and damn all of them is hot. I smile and make my way to English only to see two of the boys probably Alexander's friends sitting in the back.

''Hi, you must be Allison Shade. I'm Mrs. Perry and will be your English teacher.'' She smiles. She looks very nice and is probably in her early 40's with brownish hair that comes to her shoulders and brown eyes.

''Hi, it's nice to meet you Mrs. Perry.'' I smile. She shows me to a seat at the back next to Alexander's friends. I smile and begin walking to them.

Once I'm seated Mrs. Perry begins the lesson. The one boy sitting next to me is practically jumping in his seat with a big smile on his face he turns to me and smile.

''Hi. I'm Luke Larsson and it's a pleasure to meet you Allison Shade.'' He says while taking my hand and kissing the top of it.

''The pleasure is all mine kind sir.'' I say in a fake British accent. We both look at each other and just start laughing. Someone behind him clears his throat and look at me with a smile.

''Hi I'm Shawn Martin also known as this idiots friend.'' He smiles and shakes my hand.

''Hi, it's nice to meet you idiots friend.'' I laugh a little Shawn lets out a small little chuckle while Luke pouts.

''Atleast your not a complete idiot.'' I say smiling. Luke smiles and nods his head.

Luke is about 6'0 with brown short hair and bright brown eyes and dimples that can make any girl go crazy.

Shawn is about 6'3 with light brown hair and pretty blue eyes and a smile that can melt your heart.

The rest of the lesson is quite entertaining with Luke irritating Mrs. Perry. In the middle of the class I see Zoey and gave her a wave and a smile which she returns.

As the bell ring we make our way out of class. Zoey is waiting for me ouside just as I was going to say something Luke comes and throws an arm over my shoulder follow by another one over Zoey's shoulder.

''So pretty ladies to where am I leading you?''

''I don't know but definitely not neverland.'' I answer sarcastically. Zoey sniggers and Shawn chuckles behind us while Luke just frowns.

''Lukey did I just blow your cover as Peter Pan?'' I whisper as if it was a secret. Zoey and Shawn is full out laughing now.

''No, I'm way hotter than Peter Pan and don't call me Lukey, Smurfie.''Luke smiles at his own nickname for me.

''Do I look blue to you Lukey?'' I asked with a smirk.

''No but your short enough to be one.'' He laughs. Zoey and Shawn is still laughing.

''Heyy!! I'm not short my height is just cute, okay.'' I pout.

''Sure Smurfie.'' He winks at me and drags a laughing Shawn with him. I groan and drag a laughing Zoey with me to Tourism.

Once in class I notice Alexander with a scowl on his face and a redhead girl touching his bicep. I laugh he looks up and smiles at me, I smile back and go to the teacher who is a older looking man with grey hair and blue eyes but is still well build.

''Ah Ms. Shade welcome to tourism I'm your exciting, crazy, older than a 100 teacher Mr. Williams.'' He introduce himself with a bright smile and I laugh along with the rest of the class.

''It's nice to meet you sir. But you don't look a day over 25 sir.'' I smile and compliment him.

''That's what I've been saying to Ms. Shade.'' He laughs then continue.'' You can take a seat next to Zoey if you like.''

''Thank you sir.''

I walk to Zoey who is sitting infront of Alexander atleast the girl went back to her seat that is 2 rows infront of mine. With a smile I plop down next to Zoey.

The lesson was interesting with Mr. Williams making jokes and explaining. 5 minutes before the class end Mr. Williams said we could and I quote 'hang out' with our fellow classmates.

I feel a tap on my shoulder I turn around and see Alexander with a smirk. Why do guys always smirk it's hot but cocky much. I mirrored his smirk and he looks totally shock. Zoey turns around and look at our faces and just laughs.

''Really guys that's just weird.'' She says after sobbering up from her laugh.

''I don't know what your talking about Z.'' I answer in a innocent tone still with a smirk.

''Uh huh I'm with Allison on this one.'' Alexander replied also in a innocent tone after his shock face recovered and he smirks.

''Yeah sure and I'm a fluffy purple unicorn shitting rainbows.'' She replied sarcastically. This time it's me and Alexander that go off into fits of laughter.

''What's so funny guys.'' The redhead girl from earlier asked in a fake tone.

Alexander groaned when he saw her. She placed herself on his table. She is also 5'5 with red/blonde hair, blue eyes and clothes skimpier that my underwear. Also she looks like a cake with all her make-up on an ugly no good cake.

''Your face.'' Zoey replied and I almost snort with laughter again.

''Like yours look better than mine.'' She glares and throw her hair of her shoulder. The whole class is staring now even Mr. Williams.

''Listen cupcake I think you should back off a little before your face doens't look like a cake mixed with unicorn poop anymore but worse.'' I say with a sickly sweet smile. The whole class just stares at me before laughing at her shocked face.

''Who do you think you are coming here and trying to take my school. I'm the queen, I'm Megan freaking Star.'' She shouts in my face and is standing right in front of me her face is red with anger and her glare deepens.

''I'm your worst nightmare cupcake.'' I say with a smirk and a glare that made her shrink back and gulp. I smile sweetly just as the bell rings. She storms of almost tripping in her 6 inch heels that she can't even walk in.

Zoey and Alexander look at me stunned along with the rest of the class.

''Let's go get lunch I'm starving.'' I say and walk out with Zoey following me.

Xxx