Chapter 63

Gabe's POV

We all went up and got ready when we were done we waited for the girls. All the guys has black tuxedo's on. Some with different colour shirts under the jacket. But most is white or black or navy.

''Ri you and Mia go ahead. We'll be down in a sec.'' We hear Ally say when the door opens.

Riley and Mia came walking down in matching outfits. Both has a red and black flannel with leather skirts. Riley's skirt is tight and Mia's has a skater skirt on. Riley has 6 inch black heels while Mia has cute little high heeled ankle high boots.

''My little sister is all grown up.'' Zack mock Mia.

''Zacky!'' Mia smile and hugs Zack.

''You look beautiful princess.'' Zack smiled and all of us agree.

''Damn babe you look amazingly hot.'' Finn kisses Riley's cheek.

''Thanks babe.'' Riley blush.

''Uh brother present.'' Adam rolled his eyes.

''I love you too bro.'' Riley laughs.

''You ready babygirl?'' I hear Ally ask Ariel.

''Yeah Angel.'' Ariel reply.

Ally and Ariel came walking down. Ariel is in Ally's arms, they're also matching. Both of them is wearing a black floral skirt with a black tank top and a leather jacket with sunglasses. Ally's skirt is tight and shows off her amazing curves, Ariel is wearing a skater skirt. Ally has black 6 inch heels on while Ariel has black ankle high heeled boots. They look adorable but also beautiful.

''Daddy!'' Ariel smile jumping into my arms.

''You look gorgeous princess.'' I smile at her. She smile and kisses my cheek.

''Damn Ally are you sure we can't be your baby daddy's.'' Conner and Bryan smirk.

''I'll keep you in mind when I want kids.'' Ally jokes. Just then there's a knock on the door.

Allison's POV

There's a knock on the door and Zack goes to open it. He walks in with 4 guys. Not just any 4 guys but 5SOS. Here in flesh is Luke, Calum, Michael and Ashton.

''Calum!'' Mia yells and runs to Calum with a smile.

''Hey Miss Mia. You look stunning.'' Calum smiles picking Mia up in a bear hug.

''Angel?'' Ariel ask holding her arms out for me. I take her in my arms and put her on my hip.

''Hey guys.'' I smile looking up only to see them already staring at me and Ariel.

''Who's this cutie?'' Michael asks stepping closer.

''I'm Ariel.'' Ariel smiles with a little blush.

''Nice to meet you Ariel. I'm Luke, this is Micheal, Calum and Ashton.'' Luke smiles kissing Ariel's hand. Ariel giggles with a smile.

''Riley is this the guy?'' Ashton asks noticing Finn's arm around her waist.

''Yeah this is Finn.'' Riley blushes.

''Ariel can you help me look for Ally?'' Luke asks with a wink.

''Angel this guy is looking for you.'' Ariel whispers in my ear.

''Then he has to find me babygirl.'' I smile at her.

''You 4 girls look amazing.'' Calum smiles at us.

''Thanks Calum. I stole Riley for today so we can match cause Ally and Ariel is matching.'' Mia smiles.