Chapter 33

Allison's POV

Today is Sunday and I have to make an appearance at my gangs house The Shadow's. Tom knows where I am and what I'm doing I also know their every move. Recently we got new members and me being the real leader need to see the fresh meat but also tell them how things work.

After showering I went into my closet to try and find clothes. I need to look badass but also casual. Deciding on skin tight black tights and a black long sleeve crop top but it goes cris cross over my stomach. With black high heeled boots that goes a few inches above my ankles with my leather jacket. I left my hair down and it's kinda curly cause of the cloudy and windy weather. I did a smokey eye with wing eye liner and black lipstick. I also added a black choker. Grabbing my phone I went downstairs to see no one awake. I grab a piece of paper and write a quick note.

'Doing some errands. Be back later maybe late afternoon. If you need me call me. xxx

Allison. ;)

Putting it on the fridge I went outside and got on my bike. Driving a little out of town just so there was a few houses and alot of fields. I drive up to the one Tom told me to go to. Stopping my bike with the rest of the cars and bikes, I walk to the front door and knock twice, then once and twice again. It's my secret knock so that everyone know I'm here. This is The Shadow's gang house. The door opens to reveal the one and only Tom.

''Ally my girl. Come in, we've been expecting you.'' He says with a smirk and a wink. Tom is 6'4 with brown hair and brownish green eyes. He has alot of tattoos and can be really scary but also the loveliest person alive. He is like the dad I never had, I've met him after I was kidnapped and he helped me through alot. Also he is hot for his age.

''Heyy Tom. You look good.'' I smiled.

''Gang life can give you muscles and stuff but I already had so much muscles.'' He winked.

''Of course Tom.'' I smirked and walked in. Only to get tackled on the floor by Cole and Justin.

''Cole Matthew Jacobs and Justin Shaun Renolds. Get your asses of me before I throw you off.'' I yell.

''God how we missed you Ally.'' Justin said while gettting up.

''I feel so loved.'' Cole said also while getting up.

''Talking about love. Give us some love woman.'' Justin said. I ran to them and hugged them.

''I missed you guys.'' I smiled.

''Heyy what about us?'' Tristin pouted.

''No love for the rest of your gang?'' Grayson asked.

''We'll now we know who she loves more.'' Oliver said.

''Stop your pouting and bitching and come say hello to me idiots.'' I smiled as they all ran and gave me a group hug. All 16 of them created a big group hug around me.

''We missed our fearless,fun, badass, sexy leader.'' Kevin said.

''Hey I'm fearless and fun and incredibly sexy.'' Tom stated.

''Whatever floats your boat Tom.'' Xavier laughed.

''Hey! Don't dis the old man.'' I laughed.

''Seriously I'm 39.'' He pouted.

''Tom darling, you can't be 39 for 5 years.'' I laughed.

''Oh honey we know everyone wish they looked this good at my age.'' He smirked.

''Yeah that's true.'' Donavan smiled.

''Hey guys the new members is he-.'' A young guy that looks new come walking in but stop as soon as he saw me.